Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Aliko Dangote Made Olamide Prostrate To Don Jazzy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Aliko Dangote Made Olamide Prostrate To Don Jazzy. (1082 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Made Olamide Prostrate To Don Jazzy. by Evathyst(f): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
It was great tantrum for everyone on the 1st of January when Olamide and Don Jazzy had a big fallout at the Headies 2015 while on Live International TV, and the fight spilled over to Twitter and made a bloody mess.

However, 2 days later, the two Record Label CEOs at the same time on Instagram and Twitter, released a photo along with a statement that said they had reconciled.

Their fans and colleagues were excited but if you re among those who have been wondering how this reconciliation happened,

However, little was it know that Billionaire and Africa’s Richest man, Aliko Dangote was the brain behind the reconciliation.

According to Laila’s Blog:

"I’m told that the picture we all saw of Olamide & Don Jazzy shaking hands was taken at Aliko’s place. Aliko Dangote stepped in for there to be peace. I’m also told that Olamide prostrated himself for Jazzy. Yes, my guy was shocked too when Olamide did that. All thanks to Dangote.I’m told Jazzy has been angry since the incident happened, infact he wasn’t even talking to people. He was angry especially because Olamide did something similar last year when Reekado Banks got the Headies 2014 Rookie award..."

Source: http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/01/how-aliko-dangote-made-olamide-prostrate-and-apologize-to-don-jazzy-before-reconciliation/.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove.

Make una come read tori o!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys Daughter Mini Ferrari - Spends Quality Time Amid Baby Mama Drama / See The Oufit Nollywood Actress Halimat Abubakar Wore To A Movie Première / More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.