Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active (485 Views)

A Lucky Humble Lady Should Buzz Me For Serious Relationship / You Are Single And Ready To Marry But No Man Is Proposing... Do This.. / I Seek An Imperfect, Well Bred, Humble, Working Class Imo State Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active by alabikunlekam(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
A man is very accomplished and humble yet single. Do you think he should actively & boldly promote all the great things about himself to date women? Please help him to know what he can do
Re: A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2016
He doesn't need to,the right lady would come.he shouldn't fall into the hands of a gold digger that would take advantage of him,,wish him best of luck
Re: A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active by shegxi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Modesayo:
He doesn't need to,the right lady would come.he shouldn't fall into the hands of a gold digger that would take advantage of him,,wish him best of luck
one word........beautiful.
Re: A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active by Melsan: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
He doesn't need to,just have open mind and most importantly...PRAY!
Re: A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
:-XThey are so many ladies out there that don't use their head and they don't turn to be the lucky ones that have good guys to themselves but the good babes also fall into the wrong hands....life sha!!!
Re: A Man Is Very Accomplished And Humble Yet Single. Do You Think He Should Active by Titilayooni(f): 8:34am On May 31, 2016
I can understand how he feels,I wish him best of luck...I could introduce my sister to him,that's if he is interested

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Ladies / . / Dear Ladies : Bitter Truth You Must Swallow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.