Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) (25423 Views)

Urgent News For Upcoming Artists / A New Record Label Looking For Upcoming Artists / Is Reality Talent Show The Only Platform For Upcoming Artists In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by barcaboi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Did he dash him the range rover?Human want is insatiable.
awards will last forever. ....cars won't. .....dude also got endorsement from surebet...he cldav got a SUV....
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by barcaboi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Did he dash him the range rover?Human want is insatiable.
awards will last forever. ....cars won't. .....dude also got endorsement from surebet...he cldav got a SUV...
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by Iamlordgee(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abegiii.. Nai Come Make them nor carry award
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
barcaboi:
awards will last forever. ....cars won't. .....dude also got endorsement from surebet...he cldav got a SUV...
Car isn't anyone's problem @ YBNL. They want the recognition and not the prize. The SUV is just over 5M. The endorsement deal with Surebet247 is 10x past that figure.
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Love Machine:
Olamide is after the car not behind Lil kesh as you claimed.
Well, i'll just say (with no sense of humor) that you know not what you are saying! You know how many cars baddo drive?
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by afrika(f): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Olamide tried but he forked up.

Award is an award. Whether Lil kesh got one or not, it calls for hard work.

Ranting ain't gonna change anything.

Rather thug life was before now, packaging sells better.

Don't end up making yourself a smaller boy only with your N1bn worth while people with N27-30bn respect the air they breath.

Don't act what you would regret later
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by barcaboi(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Timbuktu14:
Car isn't anyone's problem @ YBNL. They want the recognition and not the prize. The SUV is just over 5M. The endorsement deal with Surebet247 is 10x past that figure.
oga I wasn't yabbing him....I was referring to the guy ranting about it bn about the car.....Baddo and Lil kesh can get 2 of d car...it is about what's fair....and Lil kesh has bn dishing out hits.....
Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2016
barcaboi:

oga I wasn't yabbing him....I was referring to the guy ranting about it bn about the car.....Baddo and Lil kesh can get 2 of d car...it is about what's fair....and Lil kesh has bn dishing out hits.....
Ohh. Wanted to reply that boy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advise For Upcoming Artists (photo) by YoungAkol26(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Young Akol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj – Oyato / 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) / Ajakaju - Latest Yoruba Movie (Watch & Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.