Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina (17658 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Saraki To Obasanjo: I Will Respond To Your Letter Formally / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by elohorayodele: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bevista:
There is no hypocrisy here, son. Obaigbena said that N50m was given to NGE, but the media twisted that to mean that N50m was given to Adesina.
---
It is the place of the Guild to respond, except their explanation shows that the funds was meant for questionable purposes or it can be proven that Femi (as president) pocketed the funds personally.

So as president of the Guild if they received N50m you believe your dear Femi won't get one naira out of it abi?
He will just share it out to all others as Anenih did cheesy
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
neolboy:
APC will not comment now since he is Baba spokesman. Hypocrite
no need for adesina to have respon because d money was not draw from d office of d national security office. Any
money trace from ONSA accout to anyone, wil be liable for jail

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

Nigerians don't really understand how dangerous this new line of thinking they've started. They are not letting the courts do their jobs and are witch hunting everyone. This was how they dragged linda ikeji into it without proof. This is no different than jungle justice. Na wah for una.

I call it progress. Perhaps next time he will be cautious in 'receiving strange money' even if it is from his pastor to his pet poodle. But hey, what do I know. Can I place a wager that he has harvested his first million from his exalted position....
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by abimic(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
alcmene:
I thought Buhari said his cabinet members are as clean as the snow

By the time this selective probe is over, Aisha Buhari's wife will be implicated .

Then she must tell us how she got the #10m wristch watch and the #130m she donated to the IDP
Had Dasuki sent the money to IDPs, who would have cared much like this about how he spent the money, as long as it was expended on the masses justifiably. But rather, he went on another level of spending spree only to satisfy a small number of his cronies for a purpose.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by udobaba(f): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
neolboy:
APC will not comment now since he is Baba spokesman. Hypocrite
Am telling you. Very useless party full of vultures.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Reference:

I call it progress. Perhaps next time he will be cautious in 'receiving strange money' even if it is from his pastor to his pet poodle. But hey, what do I know. Can I place a wager that he has harvested his first million from his exalted position....

Yes. I agree with you. Same with burning people in the streets for robbery. It's progress.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by EternalTruths: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
dearpreye:

Yes. In a bid to rid our nation of corruption, it appears every accused is now guilty even before their prosecution. And even where the prosecution didn't find the accused guilty, the media trial won't stop. It's that ridiculous.
drss2:
watch n see how dem zombies go manufacture excuse to make us believe why femi adesina is innocent. Dem hypocrisy stinks like dead rat.
Descartes:
#AdeshinaYamEater grin
Dear comrades

Please check the time this topic was created and you will observe that tonyebarcanista has not made any comment supporting the probing of this APC member as he does whenever PDP members are picked by Efcc and DSS

What do you think he is doing based on this action.? cool

My brothers is as if we go join barca go enjoy the money liar Mohammed wan share oooooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by tolsee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'm sure none of you, and I mean NONE, will have the guts to curse out any minister and government official to his/face. Why are we so hypocritical If you can't talk with facts then SHUT UP! He said she said, where has this taken us to? Have you tried to understand the limits of responsibility of the Board of a nongovernmental organization (NGE) and a corporate organization (for profit)? Please educated Nigerians let's all have some depth in our discussions and not just talk because we can.... Next comment please.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Reference(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

Yes. I agree with you. Same with burning people in the streets for robbery. It's progress.

My dear. This is just one case involving just one source and just 2.1 billion dollars. And look at the complex web it is already weaving to include so many from the streets to the Presidency. Can you imagine what will happen if every one of these people open up on all they know about all monies and all peoples. Tell me who will stand. Will you even have a government left.

Just a few examples. How far are you willing to push Nduka, Anenih, etc. How much dirt do you think these guys have.

Your understanding of corruption is very limited. You think it the oyibo type where a man steals a million and jets of to Bermuda to live happily ever after. Nigerian corruption is like a mosquito infected swamp. They chop the money and lay eggs to form the next generation of corruptors. That is why it is systemic. If you think Anenih ate the 300 billion road fund alone you must be as naive as trying to rid the swamp of bugs with a fly swatter. Just wait and watch the net grow till it breaks.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by ShowYourCertificate: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

Dear comrades

Please check the time this topic was created and you will observe that tonyebarcanista has not made any comment supporting the probing of this APC member as he does whenever PDP members are picked by Efcc and DSS

My brothers is as if we go join barca go enjoy the money liar Mohammed wan share oooooo grin
I think he has been compromised. He's now collecting stipends from the APC. Such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Ijaya123: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
egbonnla:
Then the money given to Dokpesi was actually given to AIT. The money given to Metuh was actually given to PDP. We should not allow party bias to cloud our sense of reasoning! Femi Adesina was the president of NGE when the money was given to NGE. Let Femi Adesina clarify himself.

From facts on ground, Dokpesi never denied collecting money from Dasuki.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by EternalTruths: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I think he has been compromised. He's now collecting stipends from the APC. Such a shame.

And you are still here

Bros, I am porting to go get my own APC Yam. grin

Barca biko wait for me. cheesy
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by drss2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

Dear comrades

e don tey way i dey suspect tonye. d guy don join aisha rice eaters association (AREA). grin
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by BlackMariner(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Achuwa1:
Adesina was the president of the guild when the money was payed,so let him defend himself rather than refer to the guild to defend the accusation for him...
Afterall,obiagbena defended npan tht he collected on their behalf & also stated what the money was meant for..
so adesina apc & pmb spokesman was even a beneficiary to dasukigate,,& pmb is telling us non of his cabinet is corrupt,,na wa 4 apc this apc change oooooo

Obaigbena is still the President of NPAN. Therefore he can defend the body. But Adesina is no longer the Chair of Guild of Editors. If at all, it is the Guild itself that ought to do the explaining.

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by EternalTruths: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
e don tey way i dey suspect tonye. d guy don join aisha rice eaters association (AREA). grin

Aisha rice sweet oooo

Join me join barca cheesy
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by drss2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
elohorayodele:

So as president of the Guild if they received N50m you believe your dear Femi won't get one naira out of it abi?
He will just share it out to all others as Anenih did cheesy
dat is zombies for u. quick to defend their gods from corruption instead of allowing their gods to defend demselves. if na olisa metuh, him for don condem am.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by aristosoft(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
The guy go sit down abroad dey talk plenty things. Say more but first come and explain yourself else government would impound your property.

Lets receive small sense. Money was paid to NGE( a body) as against he used his own company to collect.
Let NGE reply before we would tell Oga Femi to start jogging.
In order news, start checking your account well now....before Dasuki go mention person Wey go mention the person that will mention your name.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by drss2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

Aisha rice sweet oooo

Join me join barca cheesy
true talk. Dis one way hunger plenti for town aisha rice go make sense. Make we join dem taqiyya style.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by EternalTruths: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
true talk. Dis one way hunger plenti for town aisha rice go make sense. Make we join dem taqiyya style.

Oya make we call others port enter Aisha kitchen go serve ourselves. grin
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by Reference(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
aristosoft:
The guy go sit down abroad dey talk plenty things. Say more but first come and explain yourself else government would impound your property.

Lets receive small sense. Money was paid to NGE( a body) as against he used his own company to collect.
Let NGE reply before we would tell Oga Femi to start jogging.
In order news, start checking your account well now....before Dasuki go mention person Wey go mention the person that will mention your name.

Hahahaha....yes oh. Is it the evil octopus, 'Spectre' or the 'Rogue Nation', you don't know who is on the dark side. Maybe your wife is in it too and there you are chomping Christmas turkey meant for the troops.

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by chesterlee(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bollinger:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I'm telling you. Thes guys can help you.

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by drss2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

Oya make we call others port enter Aisha kitchen go serve ourselves. grin
over to u grin
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by wirinet(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
eagleeye2:

It is hypocritical that when NPAN was mentioned most people called Nduka a 'thief' / ' Yam eater'. When AIT was mentioned everyone shouted that Dokpesi is a thief. But when Tinubu's company was mentioned, it becomes a LEGAL ENTITY separate from the JAGAGBANTIS. When NGE is mentioned, we are being told to wait for NGE to respond to us.
My question;
Is NGE a Human Being? is it not human beings (AKA homo sapiens) that act on behalf of NGE?
If the war on corruption must be effective, there should be NO SACRED COWS.
You are very dishonest and a pathetic lier. Who called Nduka a thief because NPAN was mentioned? People called Nduka a thief because he turned the office of the National Security Adviser into an insurance office. He collected almost N1billion for Damages done to his companies offices in the north from Dasuki. Dopesi said he approached Jonathan and Dasuki personally and solicited to do a media campaign for PDP. All we heard after was that Dasuki paid N2.1 billion naira of public money from money meant to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram. We are not told why Dasuki was using money ment to procure arms to do political campaign for PDP, we are not even privy to the contract details or terms of contract. Even PDP denies knownlegde of such contract.
Meanwhile, the N50 million was paid to Nigerian Guild of Editors as donation towards the building of their secretariat. The Nigerian guild of editors consists of many editors, is Nduka and PDP saying that all dues, money and donations made to NGE goes into the pocket of the chairman? Is NGE a property of Adeshina?

PDP are just throwings dirt around hoping to stain everyone to justify their filthiness. Even if as they erroneously imply that Adesina stole from Dasuki, is that an excuse that they would use in court to exonorate Dasuki, Dokpesi, Nduka himself and all other PDP members who collected money for no justifiable reason?
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by ShowYourCertificate: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

And you are still here

Bros, I am porting to go get my own APC Yam. grin

Barca biko wait for me. cheesy
lol
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by EternalTruths: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
lol

I dey there now

Quickly board straight flight to Aso rock before Tonyebarcanista finish Aisha's rice. grin
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by ShowYourCertificate: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
wirinet:

You are very dishonest and a pathetic lier. Who called Nduka a thief because NPAN was mentioned? People called Nduka a thief because he turned the office of the National Security Adviser into an insurance office. He collected almost N1billion for Damages done to his companies offices in the north from Dasuki.
You are also very dishonest and a pathetic liar for calling Nduka a thief but absolving Femi of all accusations. Femi turned the office of the NSA into a mortgaging office. Femi collected N50m from the NSA for the building of NGE secretariat. Wetin concern secretariat building with security. Why should the office of the NGE be collecting money from the office of the NSA?

Dokpesi said he approached Jonathan and Dasuki personally and solicited to do a media campaign for PDP. All we heard after was that Dasuki paid N2.1 billion naira of public money from money meant to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram. We are not told why Dasuki was using money ment to procure arms to do political campaign for PDP, we are not even privy to the contract details or terms of contract. Even PDP denies knownlegde of such contract.
The contract wasn't for PDP but to improve the president and the presidency's public image and to promote his transformation agenda and his to reiterate his resolve to fighting insurgency.

Meanwhile, the N50 million was paid to Nigerian Guild of Editors as donation towards the building of their secretariat.
So NSA now doles out cash for journalists? Interesting.

The Nigerian guild of editors consists of many editors, is Nduka and PDP saying that all dues, money and donations made to NGE goes into the pocket of the chairman? Is NGE a property of Adeshina?
Is NPAN the property of Nduka? Even Daar Communications is not owned by Dokpesi alone, the company has gone public and thus is owned by shareholders.

PDP are just throwings dirt around hoping to stain everyone to justify their filthiness. Even if as they erroneously imply that Adesina stole from Dasuki, is that an excuse that they would use in court to exonorate Dasuki, Dokpesi, Nduka himself and all other PDP members who collected money for no justifiable reason?
PDP is not asking that Dasuki, Dokpesi and the rest be exonerated. They are simply asking that the likes of Femi Adesina, Bola Tinubu, Rotimi Amaechi, Timpre Sylva, etc be probed as well. What is good for the geese is good for the gander. The anticorruption fight must not be seen to be biased.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

I dey there now

Quickly board straight flight to Aso rock before Tonyebarcanista finish Aisha's rice. grin

Abeg na where the rice de? I never chop since morning sef
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by jonnieoneng: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
alcmene:
I thought Buhari said his cabinet members are as clean as the snow

By the time this selective probe is over, Aisha Buhari's wife will be implicated .

Then she must tell us how she got the #10m wristch watch and the #130m she donated to the IDP

I hope u will not kill ursef with this unwarranted sentiment.
1.The Office of The First Lady of Nigeria is so strategic that it becomes d target of lobbyist,contractors,politicians,foreign business interest e.t.c.Are U oblivious of d fact dat one out of any of dis set of grps could be the soure of the watch in order to curry favour from Mr President.
2.If u are saying dat The Office of the First Lady of Nigeria is so poor that it cannot afford giving 130 million to people highly traumatised by insurgency,then u just confirmed that GEJ's rule was not only a disaster,it is a COLLOSAL REAP OFF. PLS ARGUE MORE INTELLIGENTLY NEXT TIME.
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by spafu(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
So Oga chop yam; two SUVs and $300,000 and him boy too follow chop him own yam. But when e reach to defend now na Guild of Editor go play the defensive position like Kosieny and Mertesakar dey do am for Arsenal. OK o, but e for good make Office of the NSA do the same for Dasuki case too na. What a crazy bunch our nation has gotten in excess.
Click LIKE if you think there is no difference between PDP and APC (They are all yam eaters), SHARE if you think APC is taking us to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by EternalTruths: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Abeg na where the rice de? I never chop since morning sef

Oga barca why you dey talk like this

No let Aisha vex say you enter her kitchen pick one yam come dey ask where the rice dey. grin
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by barcaboi(m): 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Achuwa1:
Adesina was the president of the guild when the money was payed,so let him defend himself rather than refer to the guild to defend the accusation for him...
Afterall,obiagbena defended npan tht he collected on their behalf & also stated what the money was meant for..
so adesina apc & pmb spokesman was even a beneficiary to dasukigate,,& pmb is telling us non of his cabinet is corrupt,,na wa 4 apc this apc change oooooo
why shd he defend himself...he is no more the president; they have a new one so let the guild do it. ....
Re: N50m:Editor’s Guild Will Respond To Obaigbena’s Allegations Against Me – Adesina by favourlove1: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
seunmsg:
He should be ready to resign and face prosecution if he's found guilty in whatever way. The anti-corruption war is total, nobody should be spared. But before then, we will be waiting for the response of the Guild of Editors.
wait did I hear you say if he is found guilty? Same way efcc has allowed buharis case to slide bah? But quick to call dasuki n d rest thieves when d court is yet to convict them. Nigerians doh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode At Funeral Service Of Tunji Braithwaite / Abia: My Order Sacking Ikpeazu Stays – Justice Abang / Dave Umahi Endorses Buhari For Second Term In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.