Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner (1750 Views)

Flavour Visits Didier Drogba Orphanage Home In Ivory Coast (Pics) / Lalla Diakite Didier Drogba And Their Children(pix) / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner by amebono11: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
Didier Drogba: A spokesman for Drogba, who earns £115,000 a week at the London club, told The Sun: 'They owed the cleaner no money'  Photo: GETTY

Candy Price became involved in a confrontation with Drogba's partner Lalla Diakite after she allegedly refused to pay the cleaner £430 in wages.

Ms Price, 32, said she walked out of the striker's mansion the day before after becoming annoyed with the couple's demands.

When she went back for the money she claims Drogba's partner refused to pay.

She then sat outside the Ivory Coast player's £4 million house in Oxshott, Surrey, leading to Miss Diakite calling the police.

"All I wanted was the money owed to me," said Miss Price, of West Drayton, Middlesex.

"Drogba's partner kept telling me she would put it in the post, but I knew she didn't have my address.

"Two representatives from Chelsea arrived first and asked me to move. They then left and the police turned up.

"I explained the situation to the officers, who went inside. They came out 20 minutes later with a cheque for £430."

She added: "I'm angry that I had to go through all that hassle to get £430 from a man who earns more than £100,000 a week."

A spokesman for Drogba, who earns £115,000 a week at the London club, told The Sun: "They owed the cleaner no money. He is on international duty and his wife is pregnant on her own and doesn't speak much English.

"The cleaner sat outside shouting threats, banging on the gate, ringing the intercom, so Didier's wife was scared and called police. They advised her to give a cheque to go away, which she did."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/4599226/Police-called-after-Didier-Drogbas-wife-argues-with-cleaner.html
Re: Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner by bgees(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
Drogba is bleeping the cleaner. I know.
Re: Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner by philip0906(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2009
bgees:

off course dats what ur kinky brain tells u. grin
Re: Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner by omar22(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2009
Drogba is on £90k and not 110k Only Terry, Lampard, Ballack and Shevchenko are on anything over 100k a week
Re: Police Called After Didier Drogba's Wife Argues With Cleaner by biola44: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2009
bgees:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Tall Are Our Nigerian Celebrities? / Video;mercy Johnson's Wedding Ceremony In Pictures / Ladies Dominate As First Evictee Emerges In Gulder Ultimate Search Viii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.