Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service (21092 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Buhari Swears In New Permanent Secretaries / Buhari Appoints Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by funmilade4real(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Baba niyen
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Demallcrazy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:
Innocent Citizens are dying , bokoharam is bombing whilst Buhari is busy swearing in people that helped him ruin Gej's govt !

It takes the gworo chewing ,fura de nunu drunkard of a president at least 48hours to condemn an attack on his citizens !!

Life has no value in Nigeria under his royal daftness , Bubu 1 of Daura angry
Seun, dis yagah iz breakin rule numba 2 angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Dongorgon5(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:
Innocent Citizens are dying , bokoharam is bombing whilst Buhari is busy swearing in people that helped him ruin Gej's govt !

It takes the gworo chewing ,fura de nunu drunkard of a president at least 48hours to condemn an attack on his citizens !!

Are you normal
Like GEJ value Nigerians life!!!
Be warn.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by phemmie06(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

Please which is better a government that conducted swearing after explosion or the government that went dancing after explosion?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by omenka(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jorussia:
wetin dey worry you self?
It is called extreme misplaced hate. It often marks the onset of dementia.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by sunnyflakes(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

FRIEND DONT BE A BITTER FELLOW. CELEBRATE THIS MAN ATLEAST FOR ONCE. I EQUALLY SUPPORTED JONATHAN, BUT HE LOST. THAT'S NOT THE END OF LIFE; JUST THE BEGINNING OF A MUCH BEAUTIFUL ONE. REMEMBER "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN". MAY GOD SUPPORT BUHARI TO SUCCEED, IF HIS QUEST IS TO CHANGE NIGERIA POSITIVELY.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by zingov: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dat ur stupid toungue go run enter ur belle
mrborntodoit:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by dadaha: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

and if he doesn't you will be protesting marginalisation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by madas1086: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

mumu find something important to say don't just b sentiment it doesn't pay

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good news.

She must be a Northerner grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by pauloftarsus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
annexworld:
watch out for #pianosoundbymmwhilz dropping tomorrow
need an artwork?
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
mosho2good:
buhari where are the chibok girls have they all disappeared from the face of the earth
Ask GEJ that one angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by telldem: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
The wailers will soon complain about marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Henovy: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

.......people that helped him ruin GEJ's government ....... I don't get it. Please throw in some light.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by anigold(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
henryanna36:
The acting Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita has been made the substantive Head of Service and was sworn into office by President Buhari today January 6th.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photos-head-of-service-sworn-into.html

no wahala..
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Affable0709(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
The second picture looks as if she wants to pull Mr. President down!
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Henovy: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Olaolufred:
Buhari is still marginalizing the Igbos.

Or is Cross River part of Biafra?

Let me study Nnamumudi map for his country.

Or call his mobile at the Zoo's prison.

Please, help me Nairalanders. I need to know Winifred Oyo-Ita's nationality.

She is Nigerian, not Biafran. Therefore she cannot be recalled to participate in their so called parallel government. Heavy wish thinking I must say!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by ogba20: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
seedorfg:
wailer wont find it easy on this one
what I don't understand this days is that people can no longer express themselves again with out being tagged wailer, if Nigerians didn't complain do you think pmb would have withdrawn the budget? Please let cross this stage.
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by abnsugbe: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Olaolufred:
Buhari is still marginalizing the Igbos.

Or is Cross River part of Biafra?

Let me study Nnamumudi map for his country.

Or call his mobile at the Zoo's prison.

Please, help me Nairalanders. I need to know Winifred Oyo-Ita's nationality.

hahahhahahahahaha...funnny

1 Like

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by magzey: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
mosho2good:
buhari where are the chibok girls have they all disappeared from the face of the earth

ASK THIS MAN HE KNOWS BETTER THAN PMB ON WHERE ABOUT OF CHIBOK GALS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by thomasthomas: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Another Northerner appointed!

Yes, but wait oooo

I thought some people said he is only appointing northerners.

Where is she from? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by greatiyk4u(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

Born to do wot?@ ur moniker,..........u re an analogue idiot
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by ogundeleai(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

U don dey ask oooo!

Na for your head I write my comment put ?
The person was right to ask 'wetin dey worry you' because your comments was irrational.
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by jikemania(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Another northerner kwoo angry
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by imamabi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
mrborntodoit:

If you can't respect him for being Nigerian president you should at least respect him for being old enough to be your father. Thanks
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Phobia1: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Jorussia:
wetin dey worry you self?
Even him/her wey type dah rubbish no knw wetin he/she write. So just leace am. Dats part of wat inxreases his/her DataPlan
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Phobia1: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
mosho2good:
Eeeyah! e b like say one of ur sibling nd 2 of ur cousins dey amongst d missing girl. sorry o. olohun ase won ni riri o(if dont understand, ask ur neibor). because i dont c hw dis post is related to Chibok...
Re: Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service by Phobia1: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Olekumaster:
get a life!
VeryVery urgent. bfor dis yr also runsDown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best' / Fact Check: Did INEC Prevent Igbos From Registering For PVC In Lagos? / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.