Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Shell Vacancies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Vacancies In Nigeria (3926 Views)

SPIE Oil And Gas Services Job Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria / Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Graduates Into Various Positions. / Shell Vacancy through Phillips Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by segoye2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
Dear Lander(s)

I got a mail from my friend in Shell this morning, Though It was a forwarded mail from his colleague in office. I believe this might be of help to us. READ ON

Good morning colleagues,

Please find below the web link and the various job
opennings as per the subject matter.Note: the maximum
closing date is 30th november 2006 and application
must be online,just copy the link and paste in your
browser to access the site.

Kind regards,

mokwunye uche victor

http://www.shell. com/home/ PlainPageServlet ?FC=/careers- en/html/iwgen/ experienced_ professionals/ job_search/ app_jobsearch_ apply_04042006. html

Job ID Position Title Work Location

E7953. Senior Subsea Intervention Engineer (X3
Positions)
Nigeria

E7875. Rotating Equipment Engineer
Nigeria

U7510. Bonga Southwest/Aparo Topsides Lead
Nigeria

E7851. Production Operations Engineer - Various
Roles
Nigeria

E7850. Maintenance Engineer - Various Disciplines
Nigeria

E7849. Senior Production Operations Engineer -
Various Roles
Nigeria

E7848. Senior Maintenance Engineers - Various
Disciplines
Nigeria

E7766. Principle Process Engineer
Nigeria

E7759. Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer
Nigeria

E7758. Subsea Base Manager
Nigeria

E7108. Senior Reservoir Engineer (x 4 Positions)
Nigeria

E7111. Petrophysicist
Nigeria

E7523. Regional Manager Health Services - Nigeria,
Gabon & Cameroon
Nigeria

E5737. Senior Production Technologist (x 3
Positions)
Nigeria

E5736. Senior Production Technologist
Nigeria

E5492. Production Technologist (x 3 Positions)
Nigeria

E3471. Senior Petrophysicist (X2 Positions)
Nigeria

E3472. Reservoir Engineer (X8 Positions)
Nigeria

I wish us all Goodluck
Regards,
SEGOYE2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by segoye2(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2006
Well, the Shell Vacancies will be closing up by Monday this week,  so you gat few days to apply for the vacancy.
The date is latest monday nextweek.
Best of Luck
SEGOYE2
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by whytee(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2006
30th November or 30th October which one. All the same thanks for your information
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by zomsy: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2006
hi,pls help me i tried the link and its not goin, would like to know a direct link cos d one u gave is their main site, thanks
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by segoye2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thank for your post.

I actually thought that the advert will last for long but as I was made to understand yesterday night in a Tele conversation, the advert has been circulating underground for sometime now. Is going to close on 30th October.
We just gat to act fast.

@ Zomsy, You can check on my nairaland general email address for the advert. Am about sending it to the mail address now and if you have read my previous post, will know more about how to access the mail address (mail address: segoyeland@yahoo.com and password: pastor)

I wish us all best of Luck.
Regards
Segoye
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by patorini(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2006
thanks 4 d info.

but dont u think itz unwise to leave d password 2 ur mailbox in a public forum? anything culd happen bro.
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by segoye2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2006
@ Patorini
Thanks for the advice. I actually use that mail address for uploading my files which cannot go in on the Lander forum space.
Is not my personnal email address anymore,  is just for downloading,  Though I respond to mails through that mail.
You know I can't give anyone my main email address password, even for 10 million $. or would you PATORINI?
Cheers.
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by Terseer(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2006
Thanks 4 d info. But is there nothing 4 fresh graduates? I mean graduate trainees?
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by segoye2(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2006
@ Terseer,

Well the positions to apply for are on the web page. I quess you have seen it. And they don't really specify what and what they need. Though the list of the vacancies are there and their reference code. I guess we should just apply for the field we best fit in. And the the positions are strickly engineering descipline.

@ all
If you are finding it hard to log on the site from the link provided in the email address I provided in my previous post, go to www.shell.com in their home page click on careers at Shell, you follow the steps, and on some browsers, it gives you the opportunity to select careers by region or country, click that and select Nigeria, all, engineering positions and so sos so Though you need to register first if you want to apply for any of the positions, How I wish I could be there to see things for myself, and help those of us that could not really do it themselfs.

I will call my christian sister that is one of the main figure in the DPR to know when truly the closing date for the application will be. I will inform the house before sunday morning if it will be closing this month 30th as Bro. Tunde (my friend in NNPC) told me.
Re: Shell Vacancies In Nigeria by segoye2(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2006

(1) (Reply)

Any Organizations For Abused Women And Children? / Is Jobberman For Real, Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Them / Vacancies For Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.