Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Bsc/hnd/ond - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bsc/hnd/ond (1013 Views)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / AIICO INSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting B.SC,HND,OND AND SSCE holders. / New Recruitment- Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Or Higher Wanted For Immediate Employment Across L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc/hnd/ond by Reechie: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
if you have Bsc/HND/OND in any discipline pls send your names,e-mail and phone nos to the numbers below. This is to get you registered with our company matt-ventura nig that is recruiting nation wide(all states of the federation). A text will be sent to you via the phone nos you have provided then you can visit the site to view the vacancies and to drop your cv. Good luck.

Richard.

Some pple xpect me to paste the web site directly. it's not that i cant do it but i am suppose to be a conduit or ur link to the company and i have not demanded for any money from anybody. There are over 10,000 jobs available now cuz it all over the federation.
pls dnt call just text
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
FRAUD

All major recruitment agencies have reputable websites.

Better luck next time
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by hayoakins(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2009
that we are job-hunting doesn't make us dumb, you aren't only a gold-digger but also a JJC scammer, you need to be lectured

cheap scam
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by Braiden: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2009
hayoakins, i dnt knw why pple like u get to discover scam on time i sent my details yesterday i got a msg and i checked out the web site. the guy was just doing wat he is got to do. if u dnt want to send your details den stop discouraging other members. it is pple like u dat will call it scam yet u will go ahead to send your details so pls keep your mouth shut.
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by Oluschenco(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2009
How true is this? cos i am about to send my details to him, if u've send yours, let's know how far.
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by hayoakins(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
i know how to go around offe like this
Braiden:

hayoakins, i dnt knw why pple like u get to discover scam on time i sent my details yesterday i got a msg and i checked out the web site. the guy was just doing wat he is got to do. if u dnt want to send your details den stop discouraging other members. it is pple like u dat will call it scam yet u will go ahead to send your details so pls keep your mouth shut.
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by hayoakins(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
Braiden and Reechie are the same person

my evidence
Reechie is a newbie who has just 3posts when he noticed that i have spoilt his biz by posting my danger notice(scam), he opened another account(Braiden) to promote his scamming thread, no wonder the reply was Braiden's first post,

Scammer, we wont give you the grace to shout Halleluya cos we aren't Maga, like Kelly Hansom sang.
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by yetundebj: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
THERE IS AN URGENT VACANCY FOR AN ACCOUNTANT WITH 1 YEAR PEACHTREE KNOWLEDGE IN AN I.C.T FIRM LOCATED AT GBAGADA IN LAGOS STATE.

Requirements:
HND/OND ACCOUNTANCY
COMPUTER LITERATE
AT LEAST 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN A REPUTABLE COMPANY
EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE IN PEACHTREE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL
RESISTANT TO PRESSURE

INTERESTED AND MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS,WRITE IN CONFIDENCE WITH ATTACHED C.V TO THE ADDRESS BELOW :

The Managing Director,
BJ Integrated Computers & Communication Ltd,
3 Williams Street Gbagada,
Lagos State.

e mail:bosolaa@bjintegrated.com or bosolaa@yahoo.com

Application closes 30TH June 2009
Re: Bsc/hnd/ond by Magnifico2000: 5:16pm On May 28, 2019
hayoakins:
Braiden and Reechie are the same person

my evidence
Reechie is a newbie who has just 3posts when he noticed that i have spoilt his biz by posting my danger notice(scam), he opened another account(Braiden) to promote his scamming thread, no wonder the reply was Braiden's first post,

Scammer, we wont give you the grace to shout Halleluya cos we aren't Maga, like Kelly Hansom sang.
Hello boss

(1) (Reply)

Firs Test Format For The Post Of An Officer Admin;need Your Help / . / Unfpa Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.