Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards (25611 Views)

Instablog9ja Apologizes To Khloe Over HIV Caption! / Stella Damasus Reacts To Those Criticizing Her For Sharing A Photo Of Doris Son. / Oritsefemi Apologizes To Fans From Hospital Bed After Quilox Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by kobonaire(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Heading back to watch the poor cow video again.
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by izikjon(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
zonax:
Lol. Naija I dey hail. We dey try.
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by muderkid(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Everything that's common between I and kcee has been discommoned grin
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by cruzita(f): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
chai !!make una no vex ooo,the thing go don pain dem well well.some people line go don block by now because dem no go believe say kcee go do dat kind tin.awoof credit
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by DIKEnaWAR: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
smh

You belong to me.
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
His giving out recharge card his mate are giving out scholarship
Shioor
Rubbish
Shows the state of the country nah recharge card be our problem abi .. Neway we accept his apology cheesy
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by slap1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
LegalBaby:
smh

So I told a gurl 'u shud com 2 ma house,no1 iz home *wink* wink

'den she went 2 ma house n get angry bcoz am nt dere even though i told her no1 is home.

PLS Y?

cry

grin
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by anigold(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Daminaj2:
He was careless though. Hard to believe it wasn't deliberate.

[size=14pt]You can see more Crazy reactions HERE
[/size]

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/kcee-caught-sending-used-recharge-cards.html

mumu de worry kcee..
why not buy N100 voucher and share atleast thats better than posting used vouchers..
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by adellam16(f): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
olayinka807:
MTN Ambassador in a bid to kick off the new year shared posted recharge card to his fans to be loaded by a lucky fan.
It appeared the singer mistakenly posted a card he had posted the previous day and it didn’t go well with his fans who fired at the singer severally.
He later apologized for the mix up and shared another set of cards, he captioned the shared photo with:

Hi instafam so sorry for the mix up,I didn’t realise I was resending the same cards I sent out yesterday. Thank you to everyone who drew my attention to it. These are the last cards for today,I need to sort out the remaining cards… we would continue tomorrow. Thank you @mtnng #sharingisgood #thankyoufor2015withmtn MTN

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAKfAmfxK5-/?taken-by=iam_kcee

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Male mgbeke feeling funky.@kcee sitting on a car hood.
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by blazetitov: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
LegalBaby:
smh

So I told a gurl 'u shud com 2 ma house,no1 iz home *wink* wink

'den she went 2 ma house n get angry bcoz am nt dere even though i told her no1 is home.

PLS Y?

cry

You are an illegalBaby, walahi. Wicked guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by ojnnaco(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Publicity stunt .......Smh Who cares !!!!!
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by deeone10: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
My gain for following all these artists, i won 4500mtn card on dec31st and just abt one hour ago I saw this topic I ff him and I won 1500. At least I can do my sub and send to friends.
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol.. This Kcee of a guy!
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by bamac(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nigerians get time o, una dey cram the digits ni or how una take know say na same card? Plenty ppl dey look for job i guess and that is why such generosity isn't recognized abroad since they are all engaged in one thing or the other.
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by Maryojoma(f): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:
There is nothing free even in Freetown undecided How on earth will i be waiting for a free recharge card from celebs. Reminds me of those recharge cards usually posted by ONTV embarassed
Abii oooo dose ontv own worst
Re: Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards by Surfboy: 3:55am On Jan 07, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Rings 2015 Closing Bell For Nigerian Stock Exchange / Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) / Somkele Iyamah Is Face Of DSTv Explora 2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.