Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,809 members, 7,834,714 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! (1328 Views)

Man Who Still Doesn’t Know Who Won Election Wants To Keep It That Way / Do You Know Who Owns This MTN Card? / If You Played With This During Ur Childhood Then You Are Old (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! by fghanni(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
if you know who this is you are old!!!

Re: If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! by Ginaz(f): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
O.P isn't that you? embarassed why are you asking me sad
Re: If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God I don't know
Re: If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! by fghanni(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
O.P isn't that you? embarassed why are you asking me sad

grin
Re: If You Know Who This Is You Are Old!!! by Shagati(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2016
Alfie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pics, If The Nigeria Police Can Chain Thier Generator Like These Who' / Everybody Is Busy Browsing But Nobody Seems To Notic This / Naija Sha...so Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.