Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. (41638 Views)

Before You Die, Please Travel To Idanre Hills (pictures) / Driver Kills Okadaman At Ita-oloro, Idanre-akure Road, Ondo (Graphic Pics) / All About IDANRE HILLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Threecrownz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'm proud of ma home town...i rep IDANRE...mind yu its not in Akure it shares boundary with Akure...

4 Likes

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by stmayor(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
when I visited Idanre pics

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Wyttcat: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why are the locals not selling this to the world with some unconventional hotels and hiking trails? Definitely stopping by, this is just breathtaking!
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by loschivatos(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
First time to save pics from NL. Beautiful
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by topazjosh(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
scholes0:
http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/295/scenic-town-idanre

idanre town is not in akure ,is a town on is own,op should corre

justwise, Lalasticlala, DisGuy, Seun

Source: http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/295/scenic-town-idanre
idanre town is a sub town in akure,is a another tribe on is,op shouldnt mis informed people.
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by delvinmaya(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
kaze4blues:

I intend to visit the place very soon. is thr any amount dey charge visitors before allowing them to gain access into the hill.

Please reply so I can conclude my preparations on time

A thousand naira per adult. 500 a child and then you negotiate with the guide.
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by sonnie10: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
semitunde:

I read "The underground". Don't know where you got yours from.

Bros., you need glasses.
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by scholes0(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
neoapocalypse:
Ko si obo ni Idanre mo

lol
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Lilimax(f): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Beautiful hills and landscape. A good place for tourists smiley
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Lilimax(f): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
neoapocalypse:
Ko si obo ni Idanre mo
Dirty mind lipsrsealed embarassedNo offense
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by lightheart(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Walkopet:
Idanre is a Local Govt area on its own bro, but not to far from Akure the state capital. Can you now understand halla!

Yup yup...just like Ikirun is to Osogbo, yeah? hallaback! smiley
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by chessguru(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Idanre is not in Akure , it is in Ondo state ADMIN - Note
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by daveP(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lanicky, come and see. When are we goina climb it?
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by lanicky(f): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
daveP:
Lanicky, come and see. When are we goina climb it?

When you're freewink
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by 49cents(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pavore9:
It should be well packaged for tourism, Nigerians and foreigners will troop there!

I sight u

I won't go....qoote me anywhere
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Dirty mind lipsrsealed embarassedNo offense

Hahaha , you're the one with the dirty mind here

Obo - Monkey
Obo - Pvssy

Now why would you pick option two as the meaning of the word "obo" in the statement when there's a popular saying with option one ?

2 Likes

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by tomakint: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
itstpia8:
I wonder why certain elements on nairaland are desperately trying to "buzzword" Akure like their lives are depending on it.

Imagine someone moving this thread to front page and adding "Akure" to the title.

and why did the op in particular open yet another thread for the same topic?
I wonder oooo, for crying out loud that's my town they are trying to lump with Akure......and I asked for what?

1 Like

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by tomakint: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
seunakin231:
664 Steps hill, Largest cocoa producing town in west africa, Timberland of Naija, Mare festival wuld gloom ya mind grin
Le o aba.......wink

1 Like

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Kingsteve(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
sonnie10:

Bros., you need glasses.
Stop displaying your 'bush-manism' already.
It's 'The underground', not thunder fire you.

Village man/boy. grin
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by delvinmaya(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
tomakint:

Le o aba.......wink

Are you from Idanre?
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by tpiar: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
tomakint:

I wonder oooo, for crying out loud that's my town they are trying to lump with Akure......and I asked for what?

mischievousness, as usual.
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by wandevincent(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=scholes0 post=41717389]http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/295/scenic-town-idanre

[i/c1.staticflickr.com/7/6171/6145857168_a79ae2eee1_b.jpg[/img]

[img]http:

[img]op pls make d neccessary corrections to the title of the post, idanre is not a town in akure but in ondo state, akure happens to be the state capital.Proudly a son of the town
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by tpiar: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
those girls staring menacingly at the camera, what are they there for?

something in particular?
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Crownbird(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Notice that it's only in Africa, we use our Shoes or Slippers or so to climb mountains ... with all the pain we still soar higher
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
ibe9ja:
The guy under that rock get mind
how? undecided
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by wadetaw202: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
nextstep:

It gives context for where it is... Like most people, I may know where Akure is, but not Idanre. If you say it's close to Akure, then I have an idea and might be interested in visiting next time I'm in the area. At least I know it's not too far off the Lagos-Benin express

You are wrong o. It is far from Lagos-Benin expressway o.
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by rasazee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
i was there last december. Olumo rock na learner where idanre hill dey o
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by tomakint: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
delvinmaya:

Are you from Idanre?
Yes ke........and you?

1 Like

Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by lovely17(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
What weed did you smoke op Idanre and Akure are two different places nah MY HOME TOWN IDANRE
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by XavierSmiley: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
tomakint:

Yes ke........and you?

Me too... Proudly Omo'danre.
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by cityhood: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
scholes0:
cc: Lalasticlala , Seun
Front Page Please. wink

Anyone who hasn't visited the Idanre Hills before should try to visit, it is indeed a very beautiful place.

Nyc one
Re: Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. by BayoJoe: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
I love the site when I visited in 2010. Mehn! Awesome hills and ridges. It was there I submissively believed NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL! Stopped my journey up the hill at the 3rd rest house; from that point you appreciate the aerial view of the town more. Also the rustic nature of the town and the layouts are Wow! Then you will see some boulders and rocks in the town gracefully adorning some houses/buildings unintentionally but the view is just a perfect artistic expression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.