Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 (1742 Views)

I Need A Fairly Used Tecno C8 Or Infinx Note 3 For 25k / Tecno Camon C7 Is Actually Better Than C8 - Device Comparison / Iphone 6 Plus And Bb Porshe 9981 and bb Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Adaowerri111: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders, my bf wants to get me a phone as a late new year present, I am having a hard time choosing between geonee s+, tecno camon c8 and bb Q10, can someone with experience pick one among these phones and give me a good reason why it should be best for me, camera is the first thing I'mean considering.

tallesty1
lalasticlala
Misstechy
honsule
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by cheerycoco(f): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pick all of them,nigerian girls and depending on boyfriend,when will i hear this, pls which phone should i get for my boyfriend.pls grow up.beggars with chioces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheerycoco:
Pick all of them,nigerian girls and depending on boyfriend,when will i hear this, pls which phone should i get for my boyfriend.pls grow up.beggars with chioces
Wow! Take a stick of maboro cigarette and puff
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Good day fellow nairalanders, my bf wants to get me a phone as a late new year present, I am having a hard time choosing between geonee s+, tecno camon c8 and bb Q10, can someone with experience pick one among these phones and give me a good reason why it should be best for me, camera is the first thing I'mean considering.

Misstechy

Gionee s+ without blinking. By the way what is Bb q10 doing there? Gionee s+ is superior to the other 2 phones by miles. Though I doubt the gionee s+ is available in Nigeria yet.

1 Like

Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
What are you giving your boyfriend in return? s e x?
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Nsonaso(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheerycoco:
Nice comment.... And you rock (dp)
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by dadayung1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheerycoco:
i duff my cap 4 u, u ar a wife material
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by AbuadStudent(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
dadayung1:
i duff my cap 4 u, u ar a wife material

Gionee s+ is available in SLOT NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Gionee s+ is available in SLOT NIGERIA

Hmm, confusing. How come gionee s plus they have in slot come with 2gb of RAM instead of 3gb?
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Orator2383: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
greenhulk:

Hmm, confusing. How come gionee s plus they have in slot come with 2gb of RAM instead of 3gb?
that is Gionee for you
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Youngpo413: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Acidosis:
What are you giving your boyfriend in return? s e x?
only sex,ladies have nothing else to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by kolexepana: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
greenhulk:

Part of the lies they use in confusing Nigerians undecided
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Youngpo413: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Typical naija babe,smh....anyways,that Gionee Splus is better.
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by AbuadStudent(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
greenhulk:

It's basic.The one in India has 3gb ram, the one here has 2gb ram.
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Adaowerri111: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
greenhulk:

how much is it in Slot
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by IkennaBasilJR(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheerycoco:
yeah, Beggers can't be choosers
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by IkennaBasilJR(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Misstechy
Work hard and buy with your money, don't rely on anybody. You got to be independent.
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Adaowerri111: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Work hard and buy with your money, don't rely on anybody. You got to be independent.

I will reply you among the lots, firstly I work with a new generation bank, so if my BF wants to get me a phone I should say no because I've got a job? sometimes you guys have to think with your brains before putting your fingers to work. I can afford a more expensive phone myself but we have a project we are presently executing together and seeing my present phone is giving me issues he wants to change it for me ...do you have a problem with that? pls stop deviating from the thread.
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by sczeska: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
cheerycoco:
[s]Pick all of them,nigerian girls and depending on boyfriend,when will i hear this, pls which phone should i get for my boyfriend.pls grow up.beggars with chioces[/s]
You are a complete she-COW!!!!
Are you her boyfriend?
Why can't you just give meaningful suggestion or STFU and get lost instead of exhibiting such level of idiocy??
Are you a sadist??
Is the boyfriend complaining??
Wetin be ur business for the matter sef? angry
angry
Come here dey form miss independent, na your type dey collect preek for data subscribtion.

1 Like

Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by sczeska: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:

I will reply you among the lots, firstly I work with a new generation bank, so if my BF wants to get me a phone I should say no because I've got a job? sometimes you guys have to think with your brains before putting your fingers to work. I can afford a more expensive phone myself but we have a project we are presently executing together and seeing my present phone is giving me issues he wants to change it for me ...do you have a problem with that? pls stop deviating from the thread.
Mtcheeeeew!!!!
You even get time to reply useless talks angry
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Adaowerri111: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
sczeska:

Mtcheeeeew!!!!
You even get time to reply useless talks angry

I needed to enlighten him
Re: Geonee S+, Camon C8 Or Bb Q10 by Xhaka(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Choose Camon c8
But then again, do not turn your Bf to a source of income cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Htc Sensation Xe / MTN COLLECT CALL/SMS; Awuff For Scammers! / Nokia E63,e71, Sony Eric K800i And Bb Javelin For Sale(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.