Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. (1408 Views)

My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS / Differentiating Between Typhoid And Malaria Fever / Typhoid Fever: Causes,symptoms & Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by Galaxypoduction: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hi DOCTORS and HEALTH PERSONEL in the house.
I have been developing serious stomach pain this days, so I decided to go for a Typoid test.
Here is the result.

REPORT: QANTIGEN HANTIGEN.

1.SALMONELLA PARATYPHI: A1 : 40 ____ a1 : 80.

2.SALMONELLA PARATYPHI: B1 : 80 ____ b1 :80.

3.SALMONELLA PARATYPHI: C1 : 80 ____ c1 : 80.

4.SALMONELLA TYPHI: D1 : 160 ____ d1 : 80.

Pls what's up.
Am I in trouble??
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by abimbawealth(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Doctors in the house come see ooo...

But op, why nairaland...was your results not interpreted for you?
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by kennethchidi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
op,stomach ache could b pointer to several tns,so u need to state d location of d pain,that is wch part of ur tummy u feel d ache,if it radiates to any oda part of d stomach or body,how severe it is,any vomiting or passage of loose stool,associated fever,passage of bloody stool. are u a known ulcer patient!? urlast menstrual period,any bleeding from d vagina......
ds r a few tns u need to answer,but den,d titre in the test isn't as bad as naming it "chronic typhoid". I bet u just went to a lab for test without seeing a doctor.
meanwhile,chronic in medicine is time of onset dependent and not based on just mere test result,so time of onset or ur symptom also is important.
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by Galaxypoduction: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
kennethchidi:
op,stomach ache could b pointer to several tns,so u need to state d location of d pain,that is wch part of ur tummy u feel d ache,if it radiates to any oda part of d stomach or body,how severe it is,any vomiting or passage of loose stool,associated fever,passage of bloody stool. are u a known ulcer patient!? urlast menstrual period,any bleeding from d vagina......
ds r a few tns u need to answer,but den,d titre in the test isn't as bad as naming it "chronic typhoid".
I bet u just went to a lab for test without seeing a doctor.
meanwhile,chronic in medicine is time of onset dependent and not based on just mere test result,so time of onset or ur symptom also is important.

Thanks.
I'm a young man.
@the bolded part, that was what I did.
From the test, what's the result all about.
If it's still a simple one, Can I use natural herb.
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by Galaxypoduction: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hymm.
I'll explain everything about that later to you.
abimbawealth:
Doctors in the house come see ooo...

But op, why nairaland...was your results not interpreted for you?
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by kennethchidi(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

Thanks.
I'm a young man.
@the bolded part, that was what I did.
From the test, what's the result all about.
If it's still a simple one, Can I use natural herb.
OK. but to be honest with u,u will have to see a doctor who will examine u after getting details of d stomach ache and oda associated symptoms so as to know what u have and b able to give u the best treatment.
am not into herbal medicine so can't say anytn about herbs sir.
injudicious use of drugs and herbs can actually cost u more Dan u brgained for,so will advise u present itself to a hospital to c a doctor.
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by Galaxypoduction: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thanks.
kennethchidi:

OK. but to be honest with u,u will have to see a doctor who will examine u after getting details of d stomach ache and oda associated symptoms so as to know what u have and b able to give u the best treatment.
am not into herbal medicine so can't say anytn about herbs sir.
injudicious use of drugs and herbs can actually cost u more Dan u brgained for,so will advise u present itself to a hospital to c a doctor.
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by abimbawealth(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
Hymm.
I'll explain everything about that later to you.
Please, seek professional advise...it is well with you
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by kennethchidi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
Thanks.
u ' welcome.
Re: They Said I've Got A Chronic Typhoid. Please See My Lab Test Result Inside. by IamNotWariz: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Galaxypoduction:
Hi DOCTORS and HEALTH PERSONEL in the house.
I have been developing serious stomach pain this days, so I decided to go for a Typoid test.
Here is the result.

REPORT: QANTIGEN HANTIGEN.

1.SALMONELLA PARATYPHI: A1 : 40 ____ a1 : 80.

2.SALMONELLA PARATYPHI: B1 : 80 ____ b1 :80.

3.SALMONELLA PARATYPHI: C1 : 80 ____ c1 : 80.

4.SALMONELLA TYPHI: D1 : 160 ____ d1 : 80.

Pls what's up.
Am I in trouble??
And you are still alive in 2023

(1) (Reply)

See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever!!! / Cancer Is Not Diesease / The Truth About Using Antibiotics – Do You Really Need Continue Taking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.