Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area (47757 Views)

Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily In Bitcoin For 10 Months. / How Much Do Buses Deliver Daily In Lagos / How Much Do Buses Deliver Daily In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by mrsage(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2016
funso111:
pls I want to venture into car hire business. Pls can u put me through. Not mind to get u number .thanks

Kindly send a pm
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by funso111: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
mrsage:

Kindly send a pm
sorry what pm. Can't get yr abbreviation. Thanks
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by poshpappy(m): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2016
funso111:
sorry what pm. Can't get yr abbreviation. Thanks
pm means personal message...
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by stechi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
mrsage:

I'm into car Hire business already --------

You might also want to consider installing tracking device that would enable monitor (know) the location of your driver(s) at any-time and from any location. That's my business and it has really helped my clients take charge of their drivers behaviours (excesses).
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by bobojoshua(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
goodlifehyd:
He's taking bike, the last dude I used met his target before 6months. This how it works, you get a trustworthy or atleast a responsible rider ( I use men with family mostly) you go to the bike store together and he's gonna be the one to choose the bike, bike and plate number registration and other miscellaneous should be about 150k, and you give him a target of between 220k to 250k, he deposits 7k every week into an account I provided (normal weekly deposit is usually 6k but the man was eager to payoff asap) once the money is completed you get another rider or you discuss with the same person if he can continue with another bike while he gets a rider to maintain the first one he got already.

I have a cousin in ogun state who handles everything for me except the account grin I chose that location cuz they actually don't have issues with police seizing bikes. In Lagos the target may be higher have no idea thou
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Odunharry(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2016
nice
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Oluwawapelumi(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2016
poshpappy:
cooool....the hire purchase means he is gonna return the bike after the target or he is taking it with him?? thanks for the contribution

Hire purchase means he will go with it after paying full payment.
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by naijabetboy: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Hello good people

Please, where can I get 18 passenger bus for Hire Purchase

Thank you
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by SirElaw(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please help me with the price of a new Bajaj bike now, considering the current exchange rate.
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by mtngloetiartel: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
me too i want to know
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Tizzie: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
goodlifehyd:
He's taking bike, the last dude I used met his target before 6months. This how it works, you get a trustworthy or atleast a responsible rider ( I use men with family mostly) you go to the bike store together and he's gonna be the one to choose the bike, bike and plate number registration and other miscellaneous should be about 150k, and you give him a target of between 220k to 250k, he deposits 7k every week into an account I provided (normal weekly deposit is usually 6k but the man was eager to payoff asap) once the money is completed you get another rider or you discuss with the same person if he can continue with another bike while he gets a rider to maintain the first one he got already.

I have a cousin in ogun state who handles everything for me except the account grin I chose that location cuz they actually don't have issues with police seizing bikes. In Lagos the target may be higher have no idea thou

Please can you give me your number or email, I'll like to know more about this bike business
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Krosslife(m): 12:26am On Oct 12, 2017
SirElaw:
Please help me with the price of a new Bajaj bike now, considering the current exchange rate.

Please, help us with answers to these question.

I am interested in the Okada business.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by SirElaw(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Krosslife:

Please, help us with answers to these question.

I am interested in the Okada business.

Thanks.

I went on to get two bikes so I'll say I have some experience here now.

I bought a fairly used one and a brand new one.

Fairly used:
Cost Price: N150000
Hire purchase: N220000
Weekly pay: N6000

Brand New:
Cost Price: N250000
Hire purchase: N3400000
Weekly pay: N10000

Feel free to ask anymore questions.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by dondo83(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
SirElaw:

Fairly used:

Brand New:

hello, how long will the hired purchase be paid?? also the profit margin seems small or what do you think?
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by SirElaw(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2017
For the new bike. At a rate of 10k per week that's 33 wks. Profit margin is small but its better than leaving the money in a bank account.
You can keep doing this until you get some more profitable venture to invest in.
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by jossy26: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2017
SirElaw:
For the new bike. At a rate of 10k per week that's 33 wks. Profit margin is small but its better than leaving the money in a bank account.
You can keep doing this until you get some more profitable venture to invest in.
No mind the guy, he think say real business na MMM where you get 100% in 3days

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by kaze4blues(m): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2017
SirElaw:

Fairly used:

Brand New:

Is it advisable to get a fairly used bike?

Where is your location
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by sexyjuly(f): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Please sir,I sent you a mail.kindly check and revert.thanks
mrsage:

The buses come in different types. What type do you want?
Also where is the location?
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by SirElaw(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
jossy26:

No mind the guy, he think say real business na MMM where you get 100% in 3days
Lol. Sometimes I think like him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by SirElaw(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
kaze4blues:

Is it advisable to get a fairly used bike?

Where is your location
If you have the money, always go for a new bike. It gives you peace of mind and faster returns on your money
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by habbeyonce: 9:38am On May 28, 2018
Gud day sir I wich too get one sir how can I get you sir pls I need your help sir pls i need too get in torch with you sir

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by OMOKUNMI90: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2018
SirElaw:

Fairly used:

Brand New:

Do u knw d current price of a napep and d price to be delivered by its driver weekly on hire purchase? Tanx.
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Bakrabas: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2018
OMOKUNMI90:

Do u knw d current price of a napep and d price to be delivered by its driver weekly on hire purchase? Tanx.

Within the range of 600-700

Qlink or bajaj
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Bakrabas: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2018
The rich are getting richer... Lemme quickly share a good motivational message most especially the Salary earners.

I'll advice every Salary earners to embark on transportation biz.

Let's assume you gives out a bike on hire purchase
The bike man used to deposit into your account #2,000 daily times 30 days will be #60,000

Let assume your salary is 30,000 plus the money you realise on bike per month making #90,000

Even if you are a family man you should be able to save up to 60k-70k

Before hire purchase complete his payment, you should be able to procure another bike.

Before you know, you are in control of 4-5 bikes

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Bakrabas: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2018
The rich are getting richer... Lemme quickly share a good motivational message most especially the Salary earners.

The bike man used to deposit into your account #2,000 daily times 30 days will be #60,000

Let assume your salary is 30,000 plus the money you realise on bike per month making #90,000

Before hire purchase complete his payment, you should be able to procure another bike.

I'm happy to be a new Comer in the business and I give all thanks to Almighty Allah for making it possible

I'm now the C. E. O of Abasswealth Foundation. We are into transportation system.

We are operating within Abeokuta.

We don't over task our drivers /riders
We operate with the fear of God
We give our drivers /riders a monthly bonus based on their monthly performances
We have annual package for all our workers

Join us today and become the owner

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by omo17(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Bakrabas:

I'm happy to be a new Comer in the business and I give all thanks to Almighty Allah for making it possible

I'm now the C. E. O of Abasswealth Foundation. We are into transportation system.

How can someone join you pls, as an investor or a driver/ rider. What other means of transportation do you operate with?
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by BHigher(m): 2:48am On May 23, 2020
Bakrabas:

How much do the bikers deliver per day in Abeokuta & is it hire purchase system out un?
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Bakrabas: 10:19am On May 23, 2020
BHigher:

How much do the bikers deliver per day in Abeokuta & is it hire purchase system out un?

Some deliver daily some weekly. 2k/day and 12k/week. Excluding Sunday.
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by BHigher(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2020
Bakrabas:

Some deliver daily some weekly. 2k/day and 12k/week. Excluding Sunday.

Thanks bro
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Dahcastro(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
@bakrabas How can I reach out to you pls Am planning of starting the business this year after lockdown Your number
Re: How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area by Bakrabas: 12:01am On Jun 02, 2020
Dahcastro:
@bakrabas
How can I reach out to you pls
Am planning of starting the business this year after lockdown
Your number

Email me your whatsapp digits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Big Antelope Killed By Hunters In Sagamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.