Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem (710 Views)

Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun / “don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by chimere66: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Below is a statement from Dele Momodu on the ongoing issue with Davido's baby drama with his baby mama, Sophie Balogun. Dr Ola Blogun is a famous film maker of old. Read below...

It is disheartening that while many well-meaning Nigerians have stepped in to intervene in the face-off between music superstar Mr David Adeleke, aka Davido, and the mother of his baby Ms Sophia Momodu, my cousin, a senior citizen and film-maker, Dr Ola Balogun, has chosen to cast aspersions on me for reasons best known to both of us. In a well-circulated comment he made in newspapers and on social media, Wednesday January 6, 2016, Dr Balogun maliciously attacked Sophia and I without caring to find out what led to the present debacle. 
I had the highest regards for Dr Balogun and had always responded to his calls and text messages to my London line most times. I wish to apologise to him publicly if I have not been able to attend to his certain demands but it is regrettable that he would retaliate through[left][/left] this vengeful manner. Though I bear the same title of Bashorun with my late mentor Chief Moshood Abiola, I'm just an ordinary journalist of very modest means. Let me assure Dr Balogun that elders like him have brokered peace between the families and by the grace of God we should have good news sooner than later.

Dr Balogun should please bury whatever animosity he has against me and join others in reconciling the families instead of pouring petrol into the conflagration...

DELE MOMODU‎

Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by fairprincekenzy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok, but how does this affect the price of oil in the global market?? undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by ajanifarouq(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmmm

Hi guys join this social sites let gist http://24727531.marvelvilla.yw.lt
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by absoluteSuccess: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
the rich also cry.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by Shortyy(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why did Sophia open her dirty legs for a kid? Y'all crazy AF. But I seriously don't give a F tho.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by cruzita(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
e be like rich men get wahala pass the ones wey no get.
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by onojaduru: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
the whole drama is getting into Dele Momudu head.He has started believing that Adeleke family is too big for him
Re: Dele Momodu Replies Dr Ola Balogun,Begs Him To Stop Pouring Petrol Into Problem by chimere66: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
e be like rich men get wahala pass the ones wey no get.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Don Jazzy/olamide Saga / Breaking News! Davido Gets A New...... / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Follower Who Called Her Tiny Legs On Her IG Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.