Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) (1461 Views)

Shocking Appearance In The Sky In Sumatra Island 30 00 Km From Bali, Indonesia / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) by dammy13(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2016

There are some certain things ahead of us in life.
Things we can't explain, not even the scientist can explain this incident.

From the Video of the Cloud that landed in Kuwait, you'll see how the Cloud was landing from the sky and how it dissolves when it reached the ground.

Watch the video of how cloud landed in Kuwait below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbw_uS_sixc

Lalasticlala ishilove

http://yarnvibes.com/amazing-cloud-landed-from-the-sky-in-kuwait-video/
Re: Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) by KELVINXY: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rapture loading.. 86%

ooops!
my fellow sinners I don't mean to scare u grin
Re: Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) by ccvizzle(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wow God is great
Re: Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) by dammy13(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
KELVINXY:
Rapture loading.. 86%

ooops! my fellow sinners I don't mean to scare u grin
cheesy Lols Really?
Re: Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) by jopretty(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
That's not cloud
Re: Amazing: Cloud Landed From The Sky In Kuwait (video) by valencia25(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
End times

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Prepaid Meter Help / I Can't Edit My Profile On Nairaland / Are These The Most GENIUS Hacks Ever? Men And Women Share Some...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.