Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! (64665 Views)

Olamide Has Possessed A Lion Now Coomanding People To Dab (pics) / Olamide Has To Take Note Of This Shocking Discovery About Adekunlegold (pics) / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by AbuadStudent(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is funny! Nigerians have remixed the whole headies drama!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Dinocarex(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Looool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Airforce1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by osaslord500(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
cool
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by AbuadStudent(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
MORE

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Ginaz(f): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Every fvuking thread was a hit back to back yet e never make front page, fuvk that shit! ! ! I'm killing seun , you better not come to mainland cos I'm fuvking mainland. grin grin

316 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by vizkiz: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
tongue

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by funnyme(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Make una sing the song.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ShakurM(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Every fuckingg comment was liked.

Back to back.

From funny comments to advice comments to random to freestyle comments , yet my main posts never reach Front page , iyalaya Mods. grin

348 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by AbuadStudent(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:

Back to back.

From funny comments to advice comments to random to freestyle comments , yet my main posts never reach Front page , iyalaya Mods. grin

Loòoool

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by lifeofkelvino(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticala. Cum and see oo

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ellahzy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
wow

pls what's d meaning of Iyalaya? embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by naijaboiy: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Funny shít grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
pls nairalanders I am having crush for some ladies here in this forum both don't know how DM or private msgs works here am new pls?

2 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by bqlekan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hehe grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by macklef(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol.

Every thread i opened on Nairaland was a hit

Back to back

From business section to celebrity section, toe even diary section yet no one made frontpage
Iya lanya awon modes yen mehn.

Every shop i ever owned was demolished

Back to Back

From teju osho to yaba to even oshodi, yet no compensation
Iyan laya awon government yen mehn

Take it... Biafra ti take over!!

61 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by MilesLamar(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I love dix thread

Every singlechick wey ah don toast was a hit back to back , frm estherfabian to prettythicksme and even ginaz . yet am still single.. Iyalaya any body blah blah blah .. Street take over blah blah blah angry angry angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by abumeinben(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
naijaboiy:
Funny shít grin

Nawao...I nor know say shit dey funny o..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pinkbarbie what have u been doing back to back grin?
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by honeydear(f): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Ginaz(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
MilesLamar:
I love dix thread

Every singlechick wey ah don toast was a hit back to back , frm estherfabian to prettythicksme and even ginaz . yet am still single.. Iyalaya any body blah blah blah .. Street take over blah blah blah angry angry angry

I never knew you wanted to hit and toast me back to back o shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by MilesLamar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:

I never knew you wanted to hit and toast me back to back o shocked shocked

Eh.. Now that u knw.. Hw fa? kiss kiss cheesy wink

12 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Ginaz(f): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
MilesLamar:

Eh.. Now that u knw.. Hw fa? kiss kiss cheesy wink

Hmmmmm, I'm fine embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by hatux: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
gringrin
Back to back ko, bumper to bumper ni...grin
Funny!

3 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
lol funny.
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspresident:
lol funny.
Any style i give her was a hit from wheel barrow to chinese soccer boots. She came over and over again. Iya la ya Jedi and okpa eyin. Working out ti take over

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
isiaka007:

Any style i give her was a hit from wheel barrow to chinese soccer boots. She came over and over again. Iya la ya Jedi and okpa eyin. Working out ti take over

sorry i don't understand, are you a stylist??

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by IamChuks(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2016
ShakurM:

Back to back.

angryDry shit
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by ggrin(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Egbon lala
Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by Medunah: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2016
undecided honestly?? It is getting booooring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by IamChuks(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2016
All the kinda condoms I have used was a hit.
Back to Back...
from Rough Rider to Gold circle But still I Neva give girl belle....
Iyalaya demon.... Ruggedity to take over.... Konji o jawo mo

24 Likes

Re: See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! by TheAziz: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2016
chai, Nigerians sha

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) / Afrocandy Wears Bikini To Celebrate American Independence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.