Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** (489 Views)

See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) / If You Enter Presidency Today, What Will Be Your First Two Project? / Your Wife With Condom In Her Mouth Looking Tired, What Will You Do? [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** by anthoniosp(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Well..am not the kind of person that believes in mysterious bank alerts and so on..I prefer working hard for my own money and seeing the value through any means even naira bet..yesterday evening when I came back from my daily business I opened my school bag to see a note saying " take it" and saw a band of cash I counted it and it was N200,000 ..I crossed check in case I took another's persons bag from the taxi, and when I confirmed the bag was mine..I took some of my money to print and paste papers reading " missing money found and I dropped my number ..2hrs later I got a phone call from a lady and she told me that she gave me the money because of the impact of my speech on a particular event of which I remembered giving..she called my name and house address and then she told me she slipped in at the bank where I kept my bag at the bank...although I believed her but I don't trust her source of money and I went to meet the police division and notified them of the recent happening and if in case nothing happens I will keep the money for my use, although I was pressured to drop the phone number of the woman, I refused and we held a long debate on whether the money should be with them or myself..of which upon the decision of the dpo ..who happens to be my client once..he said I should keep the money....I don't believe in these sort of things..but anyway I thankGod for this ..and should all go well.. I will be sure to give some to some pips on nairaland here..

Re: I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** by mayorchelsea(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
send it to my account ASAP.My account number is 00*******00,Diamond bank
Re: I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** by KELVINXY: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
are u kidding me? undecided
Re: I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** by DuchessLily(f): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm.. Strange!
Re: I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmmmm...if only u can just help me with some to solve my school ish i will be grateful sad sad
Re: I Found N200000 In My Bag Today, What Should I Do? **pics** by BOYILO: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wao! Let me tap into this January Blessing tru u. Get me on 08035883847. God Bless!

(1) (Reply)

Warning Signs Of Povery Minded / When Will I Be Spotted ? / Kill Don Jazzy – Very Interesting Strong Worded Article Written By Bayo Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.