Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Right People To Talk To When You Seem Astray. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Right People To Talk To When You Seem Astray. (306 Views)

Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right People To Talk To When You Seem Astray. by Lorisexie: 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Life is like a roller coaster. There are ups, downs, plunges, and sharp turns. Expect them and prepare to deal with them. Your emotional status takes a major hit during these periods, and reality can become clouded. The mind occasionally seems blank; what course of action to take next is quite unclear. It takes being lost in life at times in order to find your correct path and purpose. And the reality of this discovery can be downright scary.
Having the right attitude is foremost; resolve to be optimistic and confident. Be as American’s premier First Lady, Martha Washington, and declare, I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance; but, by our disposition.
Conversing with reliable people when dealing with change and adversity is of amazing benefit. It’s fantastic for your mental, physical and relationship health. Sharing how you feel, sharing what’s going on in your life, and in your head brings relief. It is such a good feeling to know that you are not alone during your trials.
When faced with challenges, another crucial step (in taking charge and pursuing triumph) is talking them out. No man is an island. We all need someone to chat with in the happy times, and definitely in the melancholy times. Here are 7 People You Should Talk to When You Feel Lost – they will navigate you into the right direction.
Continue to read the seven people http://ihechiopara..com.ng/2016/01/the-right-people-to-talk-to-when-you.html?m=1
Re: The Right People To Talk To When You Seem Astray. by Lorisexie: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Read and stay far from the wrong pple

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better?? / A Fat Burning And Fitness Plan For The Busy Woman / Kiss Daniel Involved In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.