Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,159 members, 7,825,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) (45459 Views)

Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Emmygreenp:
Na chelsea fan sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy *faints*
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by allthingsgood: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
These days anybody caught commiting crime always claim to be nigerian...he beta confess before he dies to avoid hell!
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2016
Abrahamovic's boy cool
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Ana234(f): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2016
They will never learn
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by calebrita(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2016
He's not a Nigerian but being giant of Africa they can't differentiate @times that's Y mostly the deportee are said to be Nigeria but you find out they're African but not Nigerian. As it not easy for a layman to differentiate Malaysian, Indonesian, Philippines etc so also it's not easy to do that.
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by crusufixo(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2016
Not again!!!!!!

What is it with Nigerians in Malaysia and drugs !!!!

Ah!! Ah !!!
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Mishydoo(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Kill 1000 yet more wld go traffic drugs there...youths who dnt value dia lives
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by fckmn24seg(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:
From his name, that guy is not a Nigerian.

He could be bayelsan
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2016
They would not hear, stop trafficking drugs to Malaysia!!!
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by MRBrownJ: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2016
he got what he deserved!
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by tourphland(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2016
olafum1:
This Malaysia is really turning to an Islamic Republic embarassed
same way china and north korea abi.......listen to urself b4 u type pls..........and respect other people's law, not all country is Nigeria where they take thrash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by unilagfreshest(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2016
kirchofff:
All dis yokohama tyre wearers sef.......na so so criminal dem be
I wanted to say what's on my mind before but I just remembered bible says we should love our enemies..
Oya apologize else wrath of God awaits you.
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by kirchofff(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2016
unilagfreshest:

I wanted to say what's on my mind before but I just remembered bible says we should love our enemies..
Oya apologize else wrath of God awaits you.
are u a yokohama tyre wearer? Picture or adonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Goridoe(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Emmygreenp:
Na chelsea fan sef

ehn na, na dem stubborn pass... dem agidi na like cow whey dem cut head whey no die.. sadi pity the guy sha.. even tho hin no be nigerian
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by lagosrd: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Emmygreenp:
Na chelsea fan sef

That name doesn't sound Nigerian. You would have lived long on contentment. Anyway bon voyage.
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by orsidy: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2016
These randy men tarnishes the image of this country. God will continue to expose them one after the other. Amen
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by olalat(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
By refusing people to trafic drug in their country I guess.and dubai is a secular country. Bigotary is a serious disease.
olafum1:
This Malaysia is really turning to an Islamic Republic embarassed
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by mikhe2(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2016
it seems dis guy is from bayelsa
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Bintexy(f): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Zogbelemow sounds like an Ijaw name
Zoharariel:
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2016
allthingsgood:
These days anybody caught commiting crime always claim to be nigerian...he beta confess before he dies to avoid hell!
(So sad cry) I pray that our Good Lord will forgive him and grant him an eternal rest in Jesus name I pray amen.
Eehhheem is it because it doesn't sound the way you love to hear abi? If the name was written as an Igbo person you would have started your celebrating and rejoicing over the bad news chaiiiiiiii there's god oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by success10(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:
He is likely a Nigerian from Benue State or Somewhere in Delta or Bayelsa
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by rukkyland(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
what happened to second chance? He does not deserve to die.
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by allthingsgood: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2016
naturaldora:

Because it doesn't sound the way you love to hear abi? If the name was written as an Igbo person you would have started your celebrating, jubilating and ranting over the bad news chaiiiiiiii there's god oh

You completely misunderstood my comment. It has nothing to do with Igbo. Why will I jubilate that igbo brother is sentenced to death
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Churchillsaug(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2016
That guy is not a Nigerian, he is from CHELSEA
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Alexis Zogbelemow.....a beg which state him com from in Nigeria?...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by sivel(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:
l recognise this guy. He is not from Naija. The guy sef no be African. Honestly he is not from planet earth. i don see am before for another planet. I sure say na for jupiter i see am last year.
Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2016
HrmOlolade:
And my compass points to the East, a cursed tribe of rebel and cowardice
your compass is faulty. Look at the guy's face - yoruba written all over it

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) by emi14: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Because the cash that the federal government would use to stabilize Nigeria is in the hands of Dasuki and other northern elders. 100b, 250b, 750.2m with one person in one contract and have been in the same office for 16yrs. What are we talking about here? Quite sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic / Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Harassing Sex Worker With Gun In Surulere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.