Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tbilisi, Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tbilisi, Georgia (15730 Views)

Nigerians In Georgia (tbilisi) Show Yourself / Anyone Travel To Georgia, Tbilisi Recently. / How Is Life Situation In Georgia. Tbilisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wanna study or know anything about Tbilisi, Georgia.... Please feel free to ask...

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by segun22(m): 4:15am On Jan 07, 2016
What is the admission process to Georgia University esp. MSC
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2016
segun22:
What is the admission process to Georgia University esp. MSC
Sorry for the late response bro, just your passport data page, O'level result and BSc result...that's for MSc and passport data page ,O'level for those who wanna do their BSc
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Those it mean you don't need to write toefl or gre in other to apply for admissions.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by tejiri294: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
please i need more help...i would like to apply at an undergraduate level have all my docs ready and handy.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Femitunwagun:
Those it mean you don't need to write toefl or gre in other to apply for admissions.
Nope...you'll need just your normal O'level results or BSc certificate (for those who wanna do their masters here) and passport datapage alone
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
tejiri294:
please i need more help...i would like to apply at an undergraduate level have all my docs ready and handy.

then you're good to go bro, just lemme know if you're ready anyway
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please post everything you wanna ask here and not in my mail, let others too benefit from that question you wanna ask....thanks

5 Likes

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Afroprince(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice one - So how do students cope since there are no jobs in Georgia?

Secondly, i heard they've been turning back a lot of Nigerian students since most Nigerians coming into Georgia aint coming to study, is it still wise to come over. Lastly, if i wanna come visit for like 2 weeks, how do i go about it?
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Afroprince:
Nice one - So how do students cope since there are no jobs in Georgia?

Secondly, i heard they've been turning back a lot of Nigerian students since most Nigerians coming into Georgia aint coming to study, is it still wise to come over. Lastly, if i wanna come visit for like 2 weeks, how do i go about it?
Yeah, there are no jobs here in Georgia but there are lots of opportunities, for example,you can import a car here from Japan online (which are always cheaper like $300-$800) and give it to some natives here to use as taxi,you get 600 Gel monthly,which is almost 60k in Nigerian currency, the native drives and pay you for 18months before the vehicle becomes his, so do the maths, Secondly,.. And about deporting Students, they turned most students back due to lack of some original documents, some agents in Nigeria do forged some stuffs and that's where the problem lies, Students get here without the appropriate documents, so they're being deported... they're lots and lots of Nigerians studying and doing various businesses,this place is really cool if you wanna invest and study, you just sit back and watch your money roll in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please how do I go about the application.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by alex406(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
realonetommy:

I could help with that only if you trust me... if you stays in Ilorin, Kwara state, I could direct you to my mum so you see that am not in for your money, am a student here too and just wanna see others too here and I see stuffs about travelling here is very easy so I get pained when some people are being duped by agents and all...so if you trust me,you're good to go, you get your documents directed to your mail and not some agents trying to part with your money...

Do they accept NECO o'level and how much is their tuitioon?
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
alex406:

Do they accept NECO o'level and how much is their tuitioon?

Yeah,they do accept NECO too and tuition fee depends on the kinda course you wanna study starting from $1500 upward, with every courses available from Nursing, Medicine, Engineering to Aeronautics and many more...and know that your Visa is 100% sure
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by buzritchy: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:
Wanna study or know anything about Tbilisi, Georgia.... Please feel free to ask...

Hello bro, what school are u in ? AV got the requirement to put in for masters. How can u help in that regards and I just pm u
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2016
buzritchy:

Hello bro, what school are u in ? AV got the requirement to put in for masters. How can u help in that regards and I just pm u
Am a student of University of Georgia, and since you've got the requiremen's then you're good to go too
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by buzritchy: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Am a student of University of Georgia, and since you've got the requiremen's then you're good to go too

Ok so what are the next steps to take.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 08, 2016
buzritchy:

Ok so what are the next steps to take.
Thought you're the guy that sent me a message, right?
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by alex406(m): 2:55am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Yeah,they do accept NECO too and tuition fee depends on the kinda course you wanna study starting from $1500 upward, with every courses available from Nursing, Medicine, Engineering to Aeronautics and many more...and know that your Visa is 100% sure

Thanks irmão,I'll probably have to think towards that side. Kindly send me the school website so I can check courses. I really appreciate man.
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by justwise(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Yeah, there are no jobs here in Georgia but there are lots of opportunities, for example,you can import a car here from Japan online (which are always cheaper like $300-$800) and give it to some natives here to use as taxi,you get 600 Gel monthly,which is almost 60k in Nigerian currency, the native drives and pay you for 18months before the vehicle becomes his, so do the maths, Secondly, Georgia just joined the EU so you can use your resident card to travel to any European Country either to work or for leisure , so they're really cool now... And about deporting Students, they turned most students back due to lack of some original documents, some agents in Nigeria do forged some stuffs and that's where the problem lies, Students get here without the appropriate documents, so they're being deported... they're lots and lots of Nigerians studying and doing various businesses,this place is really cool if you wanna invest and study, you just sit back and watch your money roll in

That is misleading, Georgia is not an EU member state.

4 Likes

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by justwise(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:
Please post everything you wanna ask here and not in my mail, let others too benefit from that question you wanna ask....thanks

I thought you are going to stick to this statement ^ but you have gone back at it and started dropping your contact details for private chat.

If this thread is not for open and educative discussion then I will bin it.

2 Likes

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2016
justwise:

I thought you are going to stick to this statement ^ but you have gone back at it and started dropping your contact details for private chat.

If this thread is not for open and educative discussion then I will bin it.

Bro,am getting pms and I registered with my former email which I haven't used in a long time so i couldnt aceess that mail and buzritchy just help me figure a way I could change it to my new mail...am not for the money bruh,God forbid... and please check the new list of the EU members, Georgia just joined
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by justwise(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Bro,am getting pms and I registered with my former email which I haven't used in a long time so i couldnt aceess that mail and buzritchy just help me figure a way I could change it to my new mail...am not for the money bruh,God forbid... and please check the new list of the EU members, Georgia just joined

Give me the link to that news and where Georgia is listed as a member of EU

1 Like

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2016
alex406:

Thanks irmão,I'll probably have to think towards that side. Kindly send me the school website so I can check courses. I really appreciate man.
There are many good schools here though but am attending UG depending on the kinda course you wanna go for...https://www.ug.edu.ge/ ... some of my brothers attend the aviation university.. http://www.ssu.edu.ge/ge/
But you can check this site to check other schools..
http://www.4icu.org/ge/georgian-universities.htm
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by optimusprime2(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Secondly, Georgia just joined the EU so you can use your resident card to travel to any European Country either to work or for leisure, so they're really cool now...
Who is this Person?? Like really what is this??
Just because you have either WiFi connection or a data subscription either free or paid, doesn't mean you should post absolutely misleading statements for people to get mislead.
I really find this very disturbing

4 Likes

Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2016
optimusprime2:

Who is this Person?? Like really what is this??
Just because you have either WiFi connection or a data subscription either free or paid, doesn't mean you should post absolutely misleading statements for people to get mislead.
I really find this very disturbing
Lol... choi, Nigerians sha
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Sorry for the late response bro, am just trying to get it from a reliable source...my bad though for the wrong info,but it's this january and that's just the talk of town here...they've started the celebration here though,every ministry has the EU flags on and all but check http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/georgia/press_corner/all_news/news/2015/20151218_1_en.htm and http://agenda.ge/news/12573/eng
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Check this site too bro gov.ge
Re: Tbilisi, Georgia by justwise(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2016
realonetommy:

Sorry for the late response bro, am just trying to get it from a reliable source...my bad though for the wrong info,but it's this january and that's just the talk of town here...they've started the celebration here though,every ministry has the EU flags on and all but check http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/georgia/press_corner/all_news/news/2015/20151218_1_en.htm and http://agenda.ge/news/12573/eng

In the first link there was no place it mentioned that Georgia has joined the EU. This quote is exactly from the second link:

Travelling to European Union member countries could be possible for Georgian citizens from 2016 , Georgian authorities have announced.

Minister of Foreign Affairs Maia Panjikidze said she believed short-term visas would allow the holder to a total stay of up to 90 to 180 day period for tourist and business purposes respectively.

"With an ordinary Georgian passport, citizens will have the opportunity to enjoy visa-free travel to Schengen countries but for studying and working purposes citizens have to obtain the visa,” Panjikidze said.

This is contrarily to what you said:
realonetommy:

Yeah, there are no jobs here in Georgia but there are lots of opportunities, for example,you can import a car here from Japan online (which are always cheaper like $300-$800) and give it to some natives here to use as taxi,you get 600 Gel monthly,which is almost 60k in Nigerian currency, the native drives and pay you for 18months before the vehicle becomes his, so do the maths, Secondly, Georgia just joined the EU so you can use your resident card to travel to any European Country either to work or for leisure, so they're really cool now... And about deporting Students, they turned most students back due to lack of some original documents, some agents in Nigeria do forged some stuffs and that's where the problem lies, Students get here without the appropriate documents, so they're being deported... they're lots and lots of Nigerians studying and doing various businesses,this place is really cool if you wanna invest and study, you just sit back and watch your money roll in

Please lets avoid giving people misleading info here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 / Nigeria Begins Registration For 10-year E-passport / Please I Need Direction To Gbagada!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.