Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Solution To Cattle Rustling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Cattle Rustling (823 Views)

IGP Inaugurates Committee In Fight Against Cattle Rustling In Nigeria (photo) / FCT Minister Orders End To Cattle Grazing In Abuja City Centre / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Cattle Rustling by staggerman(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2016
I propose a campaign by Nigerians to boycott cow meat for one month until relevant steps are taken to completely address and eradicate all forms of cattle rustling in Nigeria.

We can eat other meat sources such as goat, ram, pork, snail and fishes.

If no one buys their cow meat, then they will understand how it feels to make losses... exactly how most farmers are feeling at the moment.

Just my opinion,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solution To Cattle Rustling by APCcrimesHD: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2016
correct! okpia wekin (na man you be)

1 Like

Re: Solution To Cattle Rustling by mikolo80: 6:40am On Jan 07, 2016
where will d goat and Ram come from
fish de tire person
I though Nigeria would be swimming in snails and grass cutter since they've been marketing the training for almost a decade now,
.so stop dreaming and buy rat poison to curb rustlers
Re: Solution To Cattle Rustling by staggerman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
mikolo80:
where will d goat and Ram come from
fish de tire person
I though Nigeria would be swimming in snails and grass cutter since they've been marketing the training for almost a decade now,
.so stop dreaming and buy rat poison to curb rustlers

Snail meat and grass cutter can be used as well...

Think about the effect ans awareness that will be created if we all boycott cow meat for one month. The news will be in the media. The matter will be discussed by the government officials.

We don't need to protest only for fuel prices or minimum wages. Let's show concern and put an end to the senseless killing of innocent persons and destruction of farms be a few misguided cattle rustlers.
Re: Solution To Cattle Rustling by mikolo80: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2016
staggerman:

Snail meat and grass cutter can be used as well...

Think about the effect ans awareness that will be created if we all boycott cow meat for one month. The news will be in the media. The matter will be discussed by the government officials.

We don't need to protest only for fuel prices or minimum wages. Let's show concern and put an end to the senseless killing of innocent persons and destruction of farms be a few misguided cattle rustlers.
problem is you're the only one concerned with Fulani killings
even the killees are not worried
if not they wud have organised trailer load of sat poison foronward spraying on crops
no be pesin wen get any de graze ppl land?

(1) (Reply)

READ:12 Points Only: This Analysis Of The 2016 Budget Can Drive You Mad (part I) / 38-year-old Man Offered Relief From Kidney Failure / VIDEO: #riversrerun : Nigerian Military Allegedly Tortures PDP Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.