Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee (40831 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by XtraSmooth404: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
Crap
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by basty: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
People are crazy in the Niger
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by talktimi(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
darmys:
Donjazy famously told YBNL boss Olamide at the Headies 2015 after his outburt that
"If you want the car come and collect it"

Now straight from the mouth of Donjazzy, the words are on a Tee.
The big question is. Would you rock this Tee.?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/check-out-this-donjazzy-headies.html

CC: lalasticlala
yep
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
What are you saying? undecided
nuelzy:
av been away for a while....came back and went through this whole beef btwn olamide nd donjazzy...nd i think olamide was stupid...

why??

0k...lets use project fame as an example...u see alot of ppl dat can actually sing being evicted cos they have little or no votes...who would have believed dat deinde will go home with nothing?? with d whole hype and mad love from ppl?? who would have blvd dat d quiet jeff is gonna win??

u see,

in competition..it doesnt work that way...u can force a house to d stream...bt it takes xtra efforts to make it drink...u can make ppl love ur music..bt it takes xtra efforts to make dem vote for u...

d award is not given based on ur street credibility...or ur back to back hits...bt votes..

mavins solicited for votes like crazy...dey always do...even tiwa savage...dis is because dey knw hw it goes...alot of dose nominees are good bt den d highest voted artiste becomes d winner...

so olamide ranting like a whalloped dog..makes no sense...dey should learn d ropes nd not blame ppl...personally sef...i root for kissDaniel bt dat doesnt mean ricky dont deserve to win...i mean he has d highest vote... so??

am just tryna make common sense#

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Iyoma2(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
I'll go with leave thrash for LAWMA.

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ojnnaco(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2016
am just Imagining the look on Olamides face when Lil Kesh will mistakenly wear the top to a concert ...
Lol....
Naija funny joor
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Barcaboyz(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm leave trash for who?
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Bgorgeous: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Hahahahahahaha funny
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Larryfest(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2016
Childish joor!!
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by cruzita(f): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2016
why won't I .let me see it first if I won't buy it
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by almustopha82(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2016
leave trash for lawma nain make sence nd nain people use wel eel
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Tmercy(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Too many words wt Lil significance
Leave trash for lawma is a punchline dt made more sense. Kindly discard it

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Acidosis(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2016
The leave trash for lawma talk is kinda stu-pid. It doesn't correlate with the issue.

I don't know why I can't make sense out of the talk after many trials.
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by IamOpemipo(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2016
catlova:

What is d trash? Ans - the next rated award
Who is lawma? Ans - mavins

grin grin

cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by kenzysmith: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Ebon olamide if u want to press dija boobs bring a micro scope plus eye lens
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by tomholly: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Jobless youth/ fans
darmys:
Donjazy famously told YBNL boss Olamide at the Headies 2015 after his outburt that
"If you want the car come and collect it"

Now straight from the mouth of Donjazzy, the words are on a Tee.
The big question is. Would you rock this Tee.?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/check-out-this-donjazzy-headies.html

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by babyboss001: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2016
I will still have to #leavetrashforlawma
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ttemmi(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Epic

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Slickest(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2016
IamOpemipo:
I thought I was d only thinkin dat...dis is so lame lyk d aboki on a wheel chair...leav trash 4 lawma is more lyk it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ayorins(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Luukasz:
Only an urchin will do all.Those "my money grows like grass" , "why always me" t-shirt are meant for street kids

Washere! Ur head dey dre
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by kelvyn7: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Luukasz:
Only an urchin will do all.Those "my money grows like grass" , "why always me" t-shirt are meant for street kids

U mean they are meant for Olamide and co? shocked because YBNL is from the streets lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by shegzxxy(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin
catlova:

grin grin
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ODUBEZE: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:
av been away for a while....came back and went through this whole beef btwn olamide nd donjazzy...nd i think olamide was stupid...

why??

0k...lets use project fame as an example...u see alot of ppl dat can actually sing being evicted cos they have little or no votes...who would have believed dat deinde will go home with nothing?? with d whole hype and mad love from ppl?? who would have blvd dat d quiet jeff is gonna win??

u see,

in competition..it doesnt work that way...u can force a house to d stream...bt it takes xtra efforts to make it drink...u can make ppl love ur music..bt it takes xtra efforts to make dem vote for u...

d award is not given based on ur street credibility...or ur back to back hits...bt votes..

mavins solicited for votes like crazy...dey always do...even tiwa savage...dis is because dey knw hw it goes...alot of dose nominees are good bt den d highest voted artiste becomes d winner...

so olamide ranting like a whalloped dog..makes no sense...dey should learn d ropes nd not blame ppl...personally sef...i root for kissDaniel bt dat doesnt mean ricky dont deserve to win...i mean he has d highest vote... so??

My brother you deserve the award for the best comment of the year on this subject matter!
Now that U raised the matter again,
Olamide acted as if he does not know that there is a criteria guiding most competition, instead of acquainting himself with it so that his protégé can win next time he started acting like a tout!
I was really disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by DeUltimate7(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2016
themejiwalker:
No wear this shirt for mainland o. It will go from white to red in 60 seconds.
you no even need tell dem,mk dem just try rock am come island or mainland.dem olamide fans go let dem knw wetin no dey mk chicken dey pee.Gbam|

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by abubakaa(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:

why??

u see,

common sense made grin
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by jomoh: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
nuelzy:

why??

u see,

I can believe I will have to say this but Mr man "leave your trash for lawma"

"Next Rated" was not in a voting category. The winner is selected by a panel. Nobody voted for Reekado. Even if it was up to voting, he still wouldn't have won it. Kiss daniel would have.

Your talk that Mavin solicited for votes na trash.

1 Like

Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Mrevildoer(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
If you want the deek com and collect it smiley
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ayorins(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Acidosis:
The leave trash for lawma talk is kinda stu-pid. It doesn't correlate with the issue.

I don't know why I can't make sense out of the talk after many trials.

Because u re dumb
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ikkkkk: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Dumb. Dumb!

O God, has the black man offended you that much? cry

I ask myself that question more often.
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by dammiecool(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2016

Word!!!!!!
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by ayorins(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What are you saying? undecided

I tire o.......
Re: Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee by Nickymezor(f): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2016
So dry... Trash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Davido And His Members Fly Private Jet To LA Show / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.