Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments (32013 Views)

Teebillz Deletes Instagram Account / Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Smartsyn(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by ugbah007: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2016
If that is true about the girl,then my guy run but if it's not true my guy flex and the only way to find out the truth my guy,let another guy date her and watch her closely.
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by celebgists(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2016
I saw a typo meaning he panicked grin while typing
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
No na... Tekno DURO!...
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by xMrPx(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2016
D girl in question really needs prayer! I wonder how dejected she will feel'. Rather than complicate issues for her, why not help find solution to her problem! I tot tanzanians were wiser". Abeg make dem receive sense...
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol, small boy grin grin
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by ojnnaco(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2016
Small boi ... u have to unfollow everybody cox of a mere pix u snapped with someone..as if that was not enough u started using f**k everywhere ....
YeYeBrity
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Amberon: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
lol
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by ojnnaco(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Small boi ... u have to unfollow everybody cox of a mere pix u snapped with someone..as if that was not enough u started using f**k everywhere ....
YeYeBrity.... that's the kind of things we notice everyday with naija celebs
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Greenbullet(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2016
free2ryhme:
Every aboki with his kettle
dats disrespectful.
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Omotall(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Nonsense People cool
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2016
ok
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by passionate88: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

That's the picture

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2016
Am I the only one that wants to see a picture of the death girl?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Alexoearl(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
Fear fear grin, who wun die smiley
loool nah so oh
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2016
He can do better ...
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Mrevildoer(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Tecno #wash
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol. Yolo
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by nesbeat(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
bur wu nogo dye
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Chuckd123(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
kamatofeelz:
On behalf of Teckno's fans in Nigeria we say RIP in advance to tekno grin

Aren't you ashamed? Telling someone RIP? you must be into something diabolic or you're just possessed with the spirit of cursing people.
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by yemoxyl(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tekno no wan die
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by Chuckd123(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
yemoxyl:
Tekno no wan die
Who wan die before?
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by acooriz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Elcapo:
Honest advice for Tekno
Run For your life bro!!! grin grin grin
Untimely Death is not yours in God's name and everyone reading this...

Meanwhile...
Our Conversation here
ME: Hi cutie

HER: Hi

ME: I think You are cute

HER: Thank you

ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?

HER : What do you do for a living?..

ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has possibility of high returns..

HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange or Something like that?.

ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment, analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England, Spain, Germany just to mention a few..

HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..

If only she knew i was talking about Nairabet grin cheesy cheesy
uve made my day

1 Like

Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by hotdi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Small boy
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by kamatofeelz(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2016
Chuckd123:

Aren't you ashamed? Telling someone RIP? you must be into something diabolic or you're just possessed with the spirit of cursing people.
I'm sorry I won't do that again!!! embarassed
Chuckd123:

I'm sorry I won't do that again!!!
Re: Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments by joeybankz: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Let him delete his instagram page, e no concern any body, if you no sabi, go and learn how to delete instagram account and delete yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wofai Fada Buys Infiniti FX SUV (Photos) / Tosin Etomi Birthday: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Speaks On Tboss & Rosaline Meurer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.