Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) (44004 Views)

Cameroonian Government Official Commissions An ATM (Photos) / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
When you refuse the freely given blood of lamb of God, such is the kind of human degradation you see...
*singing ..
#what can make me white as snow, nothing but the blood of Jesus...#
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by DeRuggedProf: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
THIS IS WHAT DASUKI WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IF GRANTED BAIL.
THIS IS SURELY THE GOAT THAT ATE JONATHAN'S YAMS... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
naijaking1:
Very interesting picture, but when you analyze it further, you'll laugh.
Splashing blood all over the boy is simply to create an impression of whatever you have in your mind. In earlier times, it would not be a surprise to use a human being and not a goat.
However, the biggest question is: who will be in charge of the goat meat
If you answer it correctly, you'd understand why the guy with [b]Bob Marley shirt [/b]is taking his time, perceiving, and making the most of the situation.The lady has a professional red apron for this sort of duties, and you can tell she has done this before.

Not Bob Marley.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by flokii: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
see those f00ls up there calling ogun state, yoruba babalawo etc.

at times I wonder who d real tribalists are in Nigeria

Hausas/Fulanis don't display such level of stupidity na
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by cl9700: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Guyman02:
You call that Graphic? When Muslims slaughter rams during Sallah many non Muslims see it as graphic.
When you slaughter your chicken some vegetarians see it as graphic.
When you kill a cow and eat the meat Hindus see it as graphic.
Its all about perception; to the practitioners of this religion, your condemning them is seen as 'graphic'

Dont over judge anyone!

The man is even wearing a T-Shirt with Bob Marley who sang 'emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds'

That's Che Guevara and not Bob Marley.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by KingAspas(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
looks like @donjazzy is finally preparing t come to the Mainland...#IbileUnited.... grin grin
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by akp202(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
by the time the main manifestation of this thing go happen dem go begin dey catch mama n papa witch
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by KingAspas(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
looks like @donjazzy is finally preparing to enter Mainland, iyalaya aanybody grin grin
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Caleycash(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ihe ne eme oka ne eme, when will Africans stop fetish rubbish and repent.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
lasisi69:
The boy won join ogboni for ogun state
grin ogun state kooooor,ikeja state nih
End time tyns
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by lozanni(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ewwww !!!

You know see faces, like Ayamatanga undecided

Real primitive bunch.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by naijaking1: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
MansaMoussa:

The Image on the Shirt is Che Guevara, not Bob Marley Sir

Thanks
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by HRich(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
xreal:
Now, his problem begins.

He go dey think and behave like goat henceforth.
I don't know i have to agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by GooseBaba: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
MNDY:
Supporters of African Traditional Religion [ATR] against alleged "imposed" & "false" foreign religions, come and see one of the disgusting scenes that would have been widespread on the African continent!

It Is way better than believing a 2000 years old dead human being actually shed his own blood for you. While you attempt to drink and eat his flesh as a sign of remembrance.

The scene where jesus wear small panties carry cross come chop koboko is disgusting than this. You've simple been indoctrinated to cry and find joy in such barbarism.. Free your mind and think objectively...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by GooseBaba: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
donodion:

The Blood of Jesus is MORE THAN Sufficient to cleanse me and my household.

The "blood"....

Human blood or goat blood...who is more demonic..?
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by GooseBaba: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
AdeniyiA:
When you refuse the freely given blood of lamb of God, such is the kind of human degradation you see...
*singing ..

Blood is red..... Stop your delusion... You condemn goat blood.. But brag about jesus blood.. undecided. Free your mind, you're in bondage..

1 Like

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by GooseBaba: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Caleycash:
Ihe ne eme oka ne eme, when will Africans stop fetish rubbish and repent.

Reality check.... "blood of jesus is fetish too..!!

1 Like

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by cold(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
GooseBaba:

It Is way better than believing a 2000 years old dead human being actually shed his own blood for you. While you attempt to drink and eat his flesh as a sign of remembrance.

The scene where jesus wear small panties carry cross come chop koboko is disgusting than this. You've simple been indoctrinated to cry and find joy in such barbarism.. Free your mind and think objectively...
Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black..

2 Likes

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Bobnotrouble: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Our cruelty to Animals is one of the reasons Africa is still backward and underdeveloped even though we worship GOD a lot.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by cold(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
GooseBaba:

Blood is red..... Stop your delusion... You condemn goat blood.. But brag about jesus blood.. undecided. Free your mind, you're in bondage..
Lol..they also forget that the goat and the cow are also gods in their own right.

1 Like

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Bobnotrouble: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
AdeniyiA:
*singing ..

That sounds selfish and barbaric.
Don't you think so?
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by GooseBaba: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bobnotrouble:
Our cruelty to Animals is one of the reasons Africa is still backward and underdeveloped even though we worship GOD a lot.

I smh for you... The meat you eat how did you think it was "killed "...? Where is the cruelty in this picture..?
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by nosike3(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
naijaking1:
Very interesting picture, but when you analyze it further, you'll laugh.
Splashing blood all over the boy is simply to create an impression of whatever you have in your mind. In earlier times, it would not be a surprise to use a human being and not a goat.
However, the biggest question is: who will be in charge of the goat meat
If you answer it correctly, you'd understand why the guy with Bob Marley shirt is taking his time, perceiving, and making the most of the situation.The lady has a professional red apron for this sort of duties, and you can tell she has done this before.
chevera not bob marley!!!
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Junior66(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
You have the right to worship yourself if you like as long as you are not violating the rights of another person
if only people of your religion could respect this simple rule! unfortunately human rights as know to the rest of the world is not the same as that of ur religion. Insult me if u wish
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Obidikejr(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Africa as a continent still has a long catching up to do, may God deliver that continent.

What continent are u from? *Just curious.. Seun if she says anything other than Africa give her a life ban.

To those of you in America, Europe, Asia etc claiming white blood, no matter how far you run, traces of your ancestors blood runs through your veins. Africa is still your father land, no matter how much you want to deny it even with your white skin.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Junior66:
if only people of your religion could respect this simple rule! unfortunately human rights as know to the rest of the world is not the same as that of ur religion. Insult me if u wish

They may see themselves as Muslims but you can't associate them with us because our religion is clearly against their actions.

Your religion is the main violator of this rule
Compare these verses

You must kill and destroy those who worship another god[exodus 22:20]

//be righteous and act justly toward those who worship another god[quran 60:8]
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Junior66(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

They may see themselves as Muslims but you can't associate them with us because our religion is clearly against their actions.

Your religion is the main violator of this rule
Compare these verses

You must kill and destroy those who worship another god[exodus 22:20]

//be righteous and act justly toward those who worship another god[quran 60:8]

i wnt argue with u becos u know the truth. Whichever way, you will agree with me that a very large percentage of the followers of your religion do not live and let live.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Junior66:

i wnt argue with u becos u know the truth. Whichever way, you will agree with me that a very large percentage of the followers of your religion do not live and let live.

They see themselves as Muslims but we have disowned them and their actions do not reflect the teachings of our religion. Why is it hard for you to understand?
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Onyiido: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
stunt89:
The picture actually looks like a painting work.
My exact thought!

1 Like

Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by Junior66(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

They see themselves as Muslims but we have disowned them and their actions do not reflect the teachings of our religion. Why is it hard for you to understand?
wat is there to understand wen u eat and dine with dem. attend the same religious houses and support some of their actions? dis argument no de get end sef. Good day.
Re: Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Junior66:

wat is there to understand wen u eat and dine with dem. attend the same religious houses and support some of their actions? dis argument no de get end sef. Good day.

Where? How? Tell me who most of the victims of boko haram are before you go please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.