Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,458 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos (34954 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) / Oshodi Market Demolition : Affected Traders Reject Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by horlah005: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hope government provided enough to fund this people

#leavetrashforlawma

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by alienvirus: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
See am

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
sauceny:

igbos are always the target

ALWAYS

omonnakoda:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/abia-govt-begins-demolition-of-illegal-structures-in-aba/
[size=18pt]
Abia govt begins demolition of illegal structures in Aba[/size]

Home
News
Business
Tech
Politics
Sports
Entertainment
Style
Viewpoint
Editorial
Forum
Jobs
Columns
PROPERTY

You are here : Home » News » Abia govt begins demolition of illegal structures in Aba
Abia govt begins demolition of illegal structures in Aba

on June 18, 2015 / in News 9:52 pm / Comments
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Reddit Print

By Anayo Okoli

UMUAHIA—IN compliance with his promise of rebuilding Aba, the commercial capital of Abia State, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has issued notice to commence demolition of illegal structures in to make way for the city’s the regeneration.

Consequently, the state government named the structures to be demolished to include all structures, property, stalls and shops encroaching on roads and service lanes.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Godwin Adindu, said the owners of such structures had been given seven days to remove them, failing which bulldozers would descend on them.

“The government of Abia State is by this notice informing all property owners in Aba metropolis and the general public that, in line with the government’s commitment towards the rebuilding of the city of Aba, which necessitated the establishment of Aba Urban Renewal Office, the agencies of government will commence a demolition of all structures, property, stalls and shops which encroach into the road, seven days from this announcement.

“The property to be demolished include but not limited to buildings on service lanes, illegal shops, illegal fences and such other structures that constitute a blockade to the free flow of traffic and drainage.

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
my brother is this oshodi in lagos?
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by bobo65(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
Agunnewi:

What is this one saying ?

D guy no jes get any sense
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by bolaji73(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
sauceny:
If yorubas were the owners of those shops,filled with goods inside;I don't think the government would have given such orders to destroy their sweat...
exactly my point. angry

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
I hate this country..
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by DzTzl(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:
If only they listened and joined us in voting Ambode instead of wasting their votes on that traitor - Jimi Agbaje, their capital would have been tripled by now, but they mistook Lagos for Anambra where they can easily manipulate elections by tagging a political party Yoruba - Amala & Ewedu's party.

Now, I can only watch & laugh while you reap the reward of your erroneous & miscalculated labour.

You can never go to war with Tinubu in Lagos & win. Patapata na draw e go be. grin
Wtf did you type? Are u telling me dre are no shops belonging to Yorubas in d demolished properties Use your brain once in a while, its free!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by bobo65(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
html14java:
[size=18pt]Nairaland, lets be honest[/size]
Every fucking exam was a hit.. From common entrance to waec to jamb & post utme, .. Back to back . ko easy n yet no first class ..

Koni da fun iya anybody Street ti take over ....

& HOD told me..
[size=15pt]"Egbon Java, if u no want ur cerifiticate cum n return it"[/size]

U need prayers of correlation
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by nigeriancuban: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
this is policy being implemented, what's with all these Yoruba and IBO stuffs I'm reading na?
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by fabo352(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pple should stop speculating,I was around there dis morning...reasonable goods have been moved away by owner b4 d burning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by html14java(f): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
bobo65:

U need prayers of correlation

Receive it on my behalf
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by OpenHeaven2me(f): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is when? 2010 or when
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
sauceny:

igbos are always the target

Nigga what's wrong with you?

If you don't know nothing, don't say nothing!

Yorubas and hausas have lots of shop there to.

Have you ever been to oshodi market? Stop spreading hate!

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:
If only they listened and joined us in voting Ambode instead of wasting their votes on that traitor - Jimi Agbaje, their capital would have been tripled by now, but they mistook Lagos for Anambra where they can easily manipulate elections by tagging a political party Yoruba - Amala & Ewedu's party.

Now, I can only watch & laugh while you reap the reward of your erroneous & miscalculated labour.

You can never go to war with Tinubu in Lagos & win. Patapata na draw e go be. grin

I hope,someday you would be appointed an ambassador for peace
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
sad days for the shukudis,sheomas,sheamakas,shejokes and all other shus and shes grin grin grin

by the way i thought they claimed to be the owners of Lagos state . This is just a tip of the iceberg grin ndiara tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
So what are they burning since goods were evacuated?
fabo352:
Pple should stop speculating,I was around there dis morning...reasonable goods have been moved away by owner b4 d burning
You see why I don't believe in nigeria ? So much hate among nigerians. You can't build a nation where envy, hatred and animosity is the other of the day. For those of you who think nigeria will get better, I captain Ojemba pity you.

2 Likes

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:

fire on. I like this kind post,i love beefs and e.warriors grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by affigurl5(f): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
In Lady Gaga's voice; singing... " Till it happens to you; you don't know how it feels. tell me what the hell do you knw, how the hell could you know.........

Zoharariel:

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by luckyboss(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lagos, the home of destructions.

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Lobolintin(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:

Laugu well, we need it so the east can be developed

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by lordpherow98(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:

I don't get u...since when agbaje became ur gov?
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
sauceny:

I hope,someday you would be appointed an ambassador for peace
peace?peace wey dey always lie down for bed like log of wood during love making,wetin i want take peace do?abeg give me blessing,favour,mercy and gift na dem sabi fok well well jo
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Joavid:

pls ignore that foooool and come inside
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Rexyl(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
O ma se o. Losses at this time of economic hardship. Hope the state's government will assist those affected and help to restore their losses.

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by DropShot: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:

You mean this was done to punish the Igbos for their choice in the last election?

You mean there are no Yoruba shop owners in that market?

Chai, na wa for you ooooooo!
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Joavid:

I refuse to respond to your absurd & inconsequential thought #Maggot
Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by MamaNaijiria: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Zoharariel:
If only they listened and joined us in voting Ambode instead of wasting their votes on that traitor - Jimi Agbaje, their capital would have been tripled by now, but they mistook Lagos for Anambra where they can easily manipulate elections e. grin

This is a pathetic statement from a one-sided ethnically deluded mind. We cannot yet evalaute the present Government performance. But election votes could never have been for 1 man.

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by guyXander(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
The hatred of the tribe of Lagos will be their undoing someday.
Karma is a biatch.
I remember when they demolished Igbo market in warri, they were allowed to pack their goods.

This tribe of Lagos, count your teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos by Omotall(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nonsense government cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Eniola Adenuga To Be Arrested Over Child, Anthena & Mother, Damilola, Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.