Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,080 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Laese From Kia Company - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Laese From Kia Company (723 Views)

Would You Buy A Brand New Kia Rio Or A Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Camry Both At N2.5m ? / **price splash* Cheapest BRAND NEW 2013/14 KIA Rio @ 1.8m..awoooffff! / 2010 Kia Cerato For Sale 1.5m. (newly Registered) SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laese From Kia Company by babeface3: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
Please I need a lease for kia rio from kia company. can any one give me their contact
Re: Laese From Kia Company by indie22(f): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2009
Hey there!

I work for an authorised KIA dealership and i'm sure i can get you a good deal on a lease for the Kia Rio, you can e-mail me on cynthia_germaineautos@yahoo.com or call 07029322474, CIAO!!
Re: Laese From Kia Company by babeface3: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
I got a deal from one of your agents. How can you give me Kia rio for 1.93m after the discount, looks too inflated a figure. secondly, the terms of the lease were not specified in the profoma invoice. think i need the main company this time
Re: Laese From Kia Company by indie22(f): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2009
Hello there!

There's no such thing as the main company, what it is, is that we are all kia motors under different dealerships and are bound by contract to sell at thesame prices, (just like in the case of toyota nigeria and all their dealers.), As regards the lease, as we are not a financial institiution and are not authorized to give loans, what we do is to send a representative of any of the banks we deal with to you, they will discuss the lease terms and show you a break down of your monthly repayments, then we supply the proforma invoice which the bank will request from you, when your cheque is ready, we deliver your car to you anywhere in nigeria, if you would like us to have a formal discussion, you can give me call on 070829322474, or u can text me and i'll call you right back, Our price comes inclusive of 1 year free servicing and registration is free, and as a gesture of goodwill i'm willing to give you a favourable discount, hope this helped
Re: Laese From Kia Company by brownbonno(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2009
indie22:

Hello there!

There's no such thing as the main company, what it is, is that we are all kia motors under different dealerships and are bound by contract to sell at thesame prices, (just like in the case of toyota nigeria and all their dealers.), As regards the lease, as we are not a financial institiution and are not authorized to give loans, what we do is to send a representative of any of the banks we deal with to you, they will discuss the lease terms and show you a break down of your monthly repayments, then we supply the proforma invoice which the bank will request from you, when your cheque is ready, we deliver your car to you anywhere in nigeria, if you would like us to have a formal discussion, you can give me call on 070829322474, or u can text me and i'll call you right back, Our price comes inclusive of 1 year free servicing and registration is free, and as a gesture of goodwill i'm willing to give you a favourable discount, hope this helped

Can you give the break down of the rates and the monthly instalments.
Re: Laese From Kia Company by indie22(f): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
You would have to speak to a representative from the bank, they can sum up the price of the car minus your 10% contribution, plus the interest rate and give you an up to date breakdown, if you would like me to forward ur details on to them, you can text me on the number above, cheers!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

04 Vw Passat Registered New Onsale SOLD SOLD / A Suggestion For Carfax Checkers / Clean Toks Liberty Jeep 2005 Is Up 4 Sale N2.2m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.