Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 (819 Views)

Why Do Players Refuses To Celebrate After Scoring Against Former Club? / WATCH: Ronaldo's Hilarious Jubilation After Scoring Against Mourinho. / Can The Super (chickens) Eagles Stop Messi And Higuian From Scoring Against Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by vikiviko(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2009
There is an argument as regards what exactly OLISEH was saying after scoring that bullet of a goal against Spain at France 1998.

Please lets hear it.

Thanks
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by philip0906(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
vikiviko:

There is an argument as regards what exactly OLISEH was saying after scoring that bullet of a goal against Spain at France 1998.

Please lets hear it.

Thanks
wait may i find d cassete replay am then i go come post wetin hin talk u get? wink wink
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by switch47(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
OLISEHUna see am?? Una see am, I Talk am, i no talk am? Una see am? i go do dem strong thing??Shey una don see now!!

Later whan asked about 4k ups

Press-  Mr Kanu why do you always fall at the slightest tackle

Kanu-  If i dont fall, how will okocha play free kick!! cheesy cheesy

RUFAI-  Eh!! it was not my fault, i did not see the ball!! grin grin grin
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by A40(m): 1:20am On Jun 17, 2009
@switch47
You where right ooh!! grin grin
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by biola44: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2009
switch47:

OLISEH- Una see am?? Una see am, I Talk am, i no talk am? Una see am? i go do dem strong thing??Shey una don see now!!

Later whan asked about 4k ups

Press- Mr Kanu why do you always fall at the slightest tackle

Kanu- If i dont fall, how will okocha play free kick!! cheesy cheesy

RUFAI- Eh!! it was not my fault, i did not see the ball!! grin grin grin
LWKMD! grin
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by showbobo(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2009
He was saying[b]"Poster Get A Life and stop seeking cheap attention on Nairaland"[/b] angry angry
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by vikiviko(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
No clue at all.
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by fyneguy: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2009
Oliseh pick race dey shout ''I talk am o. I be una Don for this team o. Any playa wey no bow no go play o'' grin
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by vikiviko(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
That was not what he said i just watched it again.

He was pointing to the crowd evidently pointing to somebody.

I received a mail who said he was pointing to Dosu Joseph who was in the crowd.

I will ask Brila FM to confirm, am sure they have his number.
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by nguage(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
What was Yekini saying after his goal too?

"I am Rashidi Yekini, son of Alhaja Yekini that lives in Ibadan and has been to the holy land twice" grin

The players themselves can't remember these things. I guess these are questions that can't be answered except we get the same guy that read Materazzi's lips, but even with that we'll have to teach him Pidgin English, Yoruba, Edo, Igbo and Hausa.
Re: What Was Oliseh Saying After Scoring Against Spain,,france 98 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 18, 2009
And I think he was saying:

This topic is just as important as reviving the global recession.

(1) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Sacked From Super Eagles Job / What Do You Know About The "coming Soon" Tv Game Show, "the Soccer Rumble"? / Messi (the Record Breaker) Last Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.