Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu (1276 Views)

Hell On Earth, Sky Turns Red In Hawaii As Lava Continue To Flow(Photos) / Enabling Financial Inclusion: A Multi-agency Approach By Prof. Umar Danbatta / TIME And Space....(thinking About Eternity). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2016
Prof. A.A.Ubachukwu is a professor of cosmology. The only professor of cosmology in Nigeria till date. He is the 79th Inaugural speech lecturer of the University of Nigeria Nsukka. From his inaugural lecture he has this to say.

TIME DILATION AND LENGTH CONTRACTION

This new consideration of the fundamental nature of space and time was first considered by Moses in Psalms 90:4 and reaffirmed by Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 3:8 "A thousand years to you are like one day". This clearly states that measurements of length and time intervals are different for different observers in different inertial frames of reference. " For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are my ways, saith the Lord; for as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9"

God's time in frame of heaven is different from man's clock on earth. As an illustration, let us do a back of envelope calculation of how many years have elapsed in the time frame of heaven since Christ left the earth. Let us assume that heaven is somewhere within our galaxy about one light year (1Lyr) away (which is just the distance to the nearest star) and that Christ left with a speed of 0.9999998c (the number of significant figures corresponds to the precision to which c has been determined ). He measures his distance as,

d' = d/y = 1*√1-0.999998=1.3 * 10^-4Lyrs.

He measures His time to be

t'=d'/v = (1.3*10^-4)/(0.999998)=1.3*10^-4yrs =0.5days.

On earth, the distance is still 1Lyr but we measure the time to be d/v = 1/0.99999998 ~ 1yr.

Hence 1 day in heaven will be equivalent to 1/0.5 =2 yrs on earth.

Christ left the earth about 2000years ago. this is eqib to 1000days ~ 3 yrs in the frame (Clock ) of heaven.

Actually, the statem made by moses and Peter requires a time dilation and length contraction factor or about 2.7*10^-6 which is about two orders of magnitude higher than the current precision to which c is determined. Also, our assumption that heaven is somewhere in our galaxy could be wrong.
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2016
hmmm....very curious indeed. Thinking abt Einstein and relativity.
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
ETERNITY

given

Rs = Schwarzschild radius

R= Radius of the earth.

The schwarzschild radius defines the even horizon; no external observer can see beyonh that horizon. That is to say that all events occurring at distance R<Rs are not visible to the outside observer and also anybody within this radius is gone forever. Rs therefore marks a point of no return and any object that has this radius becomes a black hole. it is called a black hole because neither mattter nor light can escape from it.

To form such an object requires that matter be compressed to a special density such as when a massive star dies.

Now, as R ----> Rs, t---> infinity and z----> to infinity, so that light signal cannot propagate beyond Rs; at Rs light bends backwards. The implication is that the powerful gravity of the black hole twists space and time around it so that clocks slow down as they approach Rs and disappear to stop at Rs. At this point time changes into eternity . Once inside Rs, the speed exceeds the speed of light and nothing (not even light) can escape it, I.e no travel, no communication with the outside world is possible . This is why at death; man goes eternally on a journey of no return
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2016
HELL FIRE

Hell fire is illustrated in the story of the rich man and Lazarus as a place of torment in flame (Luke 16:5).

Actually, a person falling into a black hole sees outside clocks ticking faster and visible photons blue shifted towards X-rays and y-rays I.e rains of very high energy photons becomes unbearable. This is hell

Classical General Relativity tells us that a black hole can grow in size and mass (hell can enlarge itself, Prov.27:20) and can last forever (nothing gets out once inside).

Even where a black hole evaporates through Hawking radiation due to quantum effects, the rate is so slow that it would take about 10^63 years for a black hole of three solar masses to completely evaporate. This is more than 50 orders of magnitude when compared with the present age of the universe.

CC Jonnydon, Sirwere, Teempakguy, Freemana and other scientists
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm...... An intresting thesis. However if such a time lag occurs, one then wonders where this prophets get the power to heal people since the theory postulates a sort of time squeeze
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:
Hmm...... An intresting thesis. However if such a time lag occurs, one then wonders where this prophets get the power to heal people since the theory postulates a sort of time squeeze

To prof, the wave - particle duality and the Heisenberg uncertainty principles gives room for Physical - Spiritual duality of living. so the power may come from the spiritual real according to the Professor of Cosmology
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by seunot: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice hypothesis, trying to reconcile spirituality with science.

With time, more knowledge in metaphysis and pseudo-science will help in truly understanding the 'invisible realm', then man will be able to solve the core issue about existence and hence become more or less GODS!
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
mrphysics:

To prof, the wave - particle duality and the Heisenberg uncertainty principles gives room for Physical - Spiritual duality of living. so the power may come from the spiritual real according to the Professor of Cosmology
Ahh..... One can neither scorn nor accept his theory.

But still, it's nice to try and merge the metaphysical with the pyshical.
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:

Lol, The man did well. He tries to reconcile everything.

PROF SAID

[b]

* Creation stems from quantum fluctuations of an empty space as contained in Genesis Chapter one.

* creations and annihilation of particles come through application of raising/creation operator a^+ and the lowering /annihilation operator a^- respectively. This thus explains how godliness and perversion produced by two opposing forces are found in nature
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
SirWere:

Lol, The man did well. He tries to reconcile everything.

PROF SAID

* Creation stems from quantum fluctuations of an empty space as contained in Genesis Chapter one.

* creations and annihilation of particles come through application of raising/creation operator a+ and the lowering /annihilation operator a- respectively. This thus explains how godliness and perversion produced by two opposing forces are found in nature

1 Like

Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
THE WORLD OF CLASSICAL MECHANICS

* Newtons law of motion tell us why adults find it difficult to change their ways and why FORCE is needed to bring about conformity.

* By Hooke's law, we see that once elastic limit is exceeded, permanent strain is inevitable with disastrous attendant consequences.

* Phase transition are always accompanied by enormous energy which explains why a change into adolescence causes a lot of concerns to parents.

* because internal energy never vanishes (I.e Entropy Change >0) physical and emotional stress must continue to increase. Violence and natural disasters will continue to rise together with lawlessness and number of reprobates in the world.

Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
well, okay . . .
what do you want me to say now
that he is wrong? that he is right?
okay. he is both. grin
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by mrphysics(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Teempakguy:
well, okay . . .
what do you want me to say now
that he is wrong? that he is right?
okay. he is both. grin
Exactly, I want you to point out where he is right and where he is wrong.
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by Raplinx(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yawns.
Just to justify the existence of the christian god?? And the last time i checked, Christ said he'll come quick so what has he spent 3 good years doing Watching his saints gets persecuted n dies??. After i read about the rise n fall of Galileo in the church, i definitely knew Religion can never ever be merged with Science!
Johnydon22, Hahn, check out this pseudoscientist out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by hahn(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Raplinx:
Yawns.
Just to justify the existence of the christian god?? And the last time i checked, Christ said he'll come quick so what has he spent 3 good years doing Watching his saints gets persecuted n dies??. After i read about the rise n fall of Galileo in the church, i definitely knew Religion can never ever be merged with Science!
Johnydon22, Hahn, check out this pseudoscientist out.

Bro, abeg leave these people. Drop your whatsapp number so I can add you up to the nl freethinkers group.

Teempakguy, you too oooo. Happy new year. I don miss you gan and you've not been showing up on my "following"
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by Raplinx(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
hahn:

Bro, abeg leave these people. Drop your whatsapp number so I can add you up to the nl freethinkers group.

Te.empakguy, you too oooo. Happy new year. I don miss you gan and you've not been showing up on my "following"
lol, owk. 08149196524
Re: Christ, Eternity, And Hell Fire By Prof. A.A. Ubachukwu by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
mrphysics:

Exactly, I want you to point out where he is right and where he is wrong.
he uses a logical fallacy called "not even wrong."
where the premise and the conclusion have nothing to do with each other.

serious, how is hell fire related to a black hole?
Hahn. I sight you o. I'll be back. cool

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Sound Proof Walls Or Device In Port Harcourt / Igbo Man Builds Helicopter And Cars. / Best Free Anonymous Proxy Servers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.