Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? (28825 Views)

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
We are in the last days. That's why.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor 6:9-10).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
people be like, God will understand..

And after dat, dey go ahead and twist his words to suit them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Horlawale1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tested and Trusted

May God forgive everyone of us, mind u am yet to get married.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cos puci cant wait
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by manakocha(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ungodly act...... dented mentalist
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
With time they would be no bride, Just baby mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nellypy: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Women wish themselves such thing.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by samplegirl(f): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Uyimaid:
Because men now test drive the vehicles they want to buy.

You mean you were born by vehicle?

Some people know how to insult themselves sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Zoe99(f): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Really? undecided
of course!and then he may be like...no marriage without conceiving.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Kazrem(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
I observe that too. There is a female friend now who is due for marriage but yet to marry because she couldn't conceive. God help us. Prohibition becoming culture.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by dacovajnr: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lekan111:
what if the case of still birth happen and the woman did not conceive again who will you blame??
What must have caused the still birth baami if not coz of the carelessness on her part..
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Goridoe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lilimax:
Really? undecided

definitely..! na to test before person buy now.. not in the *no testing* era nymore lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by oluwasegun007(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Two reasons..........
Sexual and Fertility test
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by bxcode(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wasn't shocked to see the replies people were giving, testing before buying, to be sure of fertility etc. This goes to show how humans have thrown morality and God's injunctions to the dogs. For Christ sake why are you comparing your to be wife and a car? Someone even said tokunbo for that matter, your wife Is marriage something you buy, use and sell that you now compare your wife to a car? And most of the people engaged in this act are "Christians", but it dosent matter after all everyone is doing it so that makes it right and acceptable. What will you tell your kids in future if she gets pregnant outside marriage? You will disown her abi? I pity for this our generation for the type of seed we are sowing. Is it that God can't be trusted again to give a faithful person a good wife or husband? But I guess my generation dosent see God as relevant in a lot of things they do today and so no one cares about his opinion. Fornication and sexual immorality is a sin before God and no amount of perversion of truth by man can change that.
Remeber, you may think you are being smart today, but what you sow you shall surely reap. May God help us all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yeah its very Common especially in the East. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by hasyn04(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
That's funny, sex is overrated tho
Ginaz:
Cos sex dey sweet them undecided
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by bengoodcreature: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Its cs both av lost in d Lord, 2ndly those Men are no longer marying d Women cs of Love rather for Children
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by hasyn04(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Issit your bride?
Gentleveks:
Why is this rampant? 80% of the wedding i attended last year had a pregnant bride (these bride where not impregnated by mistake but they duely consented to it) pls lalasticlala i want an answer.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
To check for fertility I guess but.....

What happened to #nosexb4marriage grin hypocrites... so it's ok to break commandments when it suits you? Please kontinue angry
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
megafone:
Can you buy TOKUNBO no testing?
Women are humans not a piece of furniture. Don't compare them with tokunbo!
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

To check for fertility I guess but.....

What happened to #nosexb4marriage grin hypocrites... so it's ok to break commandments when it suits you? Please kontinue angry

There are fertility test.

A man who wants to test a woman's fertility by getting her pregnant before marriage is not worth marrying.
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kazrem:
I observe that too. There is a female friend now who is due for marriage but yet to marry because she couldn't conceive. God help us. Prohibition becoming culture.

Pls tell her she will find a man worthy to have her.

Who started this madness?
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by GodMode: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Joavid:

A man who wants to test a woman's fertility by getting her pregnant before marriage is not worth marrying.

A woman who can't get pregnant is not worth marrying. unless the couple agree not to have children.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Joavid:

That's the plans they have for young ladies since they dated some bad seeds they blame the good instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes.

Also due To "husband scarcity" some girls desperate for weddings will accept such nonsense then we'll hear their stories on here. Cycle of life
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by debh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Na party marriage they like
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by fortunechy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
the answer is mind ur biz

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
GodMode:

A woman who can't get pregnant is not worth marrying. unless the couple agree not to have children.

And you and her make that decision of WHO IS BLESSED WITH A CHILD? What if you're shooting blanks? Like she said a fertility test is there for a reason.

* can I add for men and women.*
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by King44(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
That is called testing for originality Naija guys don begin wise up
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by GodMode: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

And you and her make that decision of WHO IS BLESSED WITH A CHILD? What if you're shooting blanks? Like she said a fertility test is there for a reason.

* can I add for men and women.*

This is why women have to act fast.... Once the woman can't get pregnant the husband also suspects himself and goes to f**k another woman and that woman becomes pregnant then the husband starts ignoring the wife slowly...
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Omg!!!! Are these the same people who Jump from thread to thread preaching and praying INJ So you think you'll hold fertility in your hands, it's not a gift from above?!?.

I swear on my right leg that at least one of these hypocrites has had multiple abortions the men I mean.

I need to log off this is the twilight zone. angry
Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by King44(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
bxcode:
I wasn't shocked to see the replies people were giving, testing before buying, to be sure of fertility etc. This goes to show how humans have thrown morality and God's injunctions to the dogs. For Christ sake why are you comparing your to be wife and a car? Someone even said tokunbo for that matter, your wife Is marriage something you buy, use and sell that you now compare your wife to a car? And most of the people engaged in this act are "Christians", but it dosent matter after all everyone is doing it so that makes it right and acceptable. What will you tell your kids in future if she gets pregnant outside marriage? You will disown her abi? I pity for this our generation for the type of seed we are sowing. Is it that God can't be trusted again to give a faithful person a good wife or husband? But I guess my generation dosent see God as relevant in a lot of things they do today and so no one cares about his opinion. Fornication and sexual immorality is a sin before God and no amount of perversion of truth by man can change that.
Remeber, you may think you are being smart today, but what you sow you shall surely reap. May God help us all.
like if you think this is a story for the gods share if it makes any sense to you

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? by ojnnaco(m): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some do it out of the sweetness of the Sex...some out of mistake ...why majority want to be sure that the woman is fertile before marriage. in all that's African mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.