Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Tha Heck Is This Antispam Bonce doing? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Tha Heck Is This Antispam Bonce doing? (550 Views)

TOUCHING STORY: Guy Kills His Girlfriend Tha He Sponsored Through University Af (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Tha Heck Is This Antispam Bonce doing? by alotofgrace(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Dear Seun, MODs, and the honourable users of nairaland.

I want to bring to your notice the programme called antispam bonce.

Whoever that wrote that program should upgrade it. I don't see any reason a comment would be made and them the bonce would ban u for no reason. I mean, u just make a simple comment, with an hyperlink for proof and then you're banned. The annoying part is...it'll notify u on ur profile that you're banned in ,say, crime section, but it goes round all sections.

Pls and pls upgrade that program, not all links to external websites are for advert.

This is the reason users keep having up to 6 accounts on nairaland.

Shioor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Claims To Have Apprehended Two Fake Buhari’s Security Aides In Ekiti: Pic / Man Push Wife Off 130FT Cliff On Their Wedding Anniversary / Whats Is This World Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.