Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Rhihana Why - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rhihana Why (2165 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhihana Why by kamtoz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
can u imagine this by Rhihana.She is an artist i adore so much
Re: Rhihana Why by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
because she is human and being a hoe is sometimes part of being human.
Re: Rhihana Why by platinumnk(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

hahahaha lol. . . . . it is not common knowledge that Rhi gets down! grin cheesy

besides shes justr showing off her tatoo.
Re: Rhihana Why by kayc33(m): 2:55am On Jun 17, 2009
she's a [b]BIG [/b]LovePeddler
Re: Rhihana Why by Sissy3(f): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2009
kayc33:

she's a [b]BIG [/b]LovePeddler

how u take know

@ topic

she's prolly showing off her new tattoo, so?
Re: Rhihana Why by SeanT21(f): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

I LOVE reading your post. Always straight to the point and sometimes hilarious.
Re: Rhihana Why by spikedcylinder: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2009
What exactly did she do here?
Re: Rhihana Why by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
no but truly, lets think about it for a minute. we do know that there are hoes/skanks out there, like there are rapists, woman beaters, murderers pedophiles etc
just because these people sing on tv doesnt mean that they are free from these genetic flows.

in todays society, sometimes a sex tape showing your "goods" to the whole world can revive an ailing career.
how many people knew about Paris Hilton before her sex tape came out?! now she is on everyone's lips. Rihanna reps are just using what they have to keep that girls name in the papers.
if anyone is ready to take a pic of their dirty ass and give it to any fools out there then they only have themselves to blame when the whole world sees their herpes infect concha!!!!!
*guessing that you have all seen the naked pics*

the supposedly sex tape of Rihanna was a fake, the girl in the video is LAVISH STYLES but i am sure it wont be long before a real sex tape of Rihanna comes out, mark this space.
Re: Rhihana Why by Sissy3(f): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What exactly did she do here?

help me ask the poster oo. she was prolly showing the dude her tattoos.
Re: Rhihana Why by bluespice(f): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2009
has anyone thought of foto editing?

even if it were real can someone pls tell me what exactly she was doing wrong here?
Re: Rhihana Why by kamtoz(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2009
Good,thats why this is a forum.u c !!! cool
Re: Rhihana Why by bawomolo(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2009
bluespice:

has anyone thought of foto editing?

even if it were real can someone pls tell me what exactly she was doing wrong here?

this is the sharia republic of NL.
Re: Rhihana Why by biola44: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2009
who cares? grin
Re: Rhihana Why by DaudaAbu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
so no 1 sawd butt wey she dey show abi?

y she go wan show tattoo for public? mek dem find oone corner now shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rhihana Why by mamagee3(f): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
I always knew rihanna was sick and that's why chris brown beat the hell out of her.
Re: Rhihana Why by NegroNtns(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
She has been giving sneak peek at her natural breast for us to get last view before they are done. I need her to show them to my eyeballs after they are done. , just like shes showing this toto, . . oops!, I mean this. . . tattoo off now.
Re: Rhihana Why by ladykool(f): 4:25am On Jul 11, 2009
mama-gee:

I always knew rihanna was sick and that's why chris brown beat the hell out of her.
lmao grin grin grin

since after chris brown knocked are lights out she has just been going off the radar, she hasnt gotten over chris brown yet with are actions
at least she knew she got some crazy P.D.(personality disorder) thats why she sang distubia wat a loser!!! me i dnt really care for her that much if she likes she can commit sucide for all i care cool
Re: Rhihana Why by sexyLeamon(f): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2009
is that thing real?
Re: Rhihana Why by UNLEASHED(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ Poster
    She ain't showing much, Wait till she show the tattoo on her 20t0 before you ask "Why"
Re: Rhihana Why by dowjones(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
i dont see anything extreme about that pic. Rihana has done alot worse.
Re: Rhihana Why by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
Yeah she is a LovePeddler. She constantly dishes out ice creams to those big executives and the guys at vevo. why do you think c.b got mad?

(1) (Reply)

Lami Philips Appointed As Un Ambassador / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Wife Expecting Baby No 2 / Obafemi Martins Acquire N10m Porsche Cayenne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.