Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

2016 Prophecies As Released By Bishop Josef Bassey On 31st December, 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016 Prophecies As Released By Bishop Josef Bassey On 31st December, 2015 (1227 Views)

Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Prophecies As Released By Bishop Josef Bassey On 31st December, 2015 by Kubiat2016: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2016
On the 31st of December, 2015 in the widely publicised and massively attended prophetic event – Night of Release, God’s Servant Bishop Josef Bassey, the presiding Bishop of God’s Heritage Global Mission has released the prophecies for 2016, to the thousands of people gathered in Gloryland. The prophecies are detailed touching on the nation Nigeria (the President, the economy, her paramilitary, the future of political parties, Akwa Ibom State, Cross River State and her governor Sen. Ben Ayade) the God’s Heritage family at home and in the diaspora. See video here

NIGERIA
PARAMILITARY
There is hope for the Nigerian Police Force. There is a sanitization on the way.

POLITICAL PARTIES
Many who supported the president will walk away from him. The future of APC is bleak. Opposition will emerge. The country needs prayers and all believers must continue to pray.

LABOUR
Prayers (must be said) to avert the strikes that will bring the nation to a standstill.
We have had crisis in the nation but we will yet witness several other crisis and believers must not stand aloof. We must pray. We must strategise. We must take on our responsibility as priest and intercede

TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Nigerian telecommunications industry will witness a lot of casualties in this year.

THE ECONOMY
All hope is not lost for the Naira. We will begin to see some improvement in the (value) of the Naira around May, this year.

PRESIDENT BUHARI
Some of the ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet will have some critical issues.

CROSS RIVER STATE
God says He will bless the state. There will be a lot of improvement and development.
God has asked the members and people in the state to begin to intensify efforts on agriculture. He says there is great blessing there and He intends do great and mighty things in the areas of wealth through agriculture in the lives of people in Cross River states.
The governor of the state needs to be careful and prayers must be made against hawks who will seek to sink him. There is also need to pray for the health of Sen. Ben Ayade.
The super highways need prayers, that it will not become another elephant project.
God says The Governor of Cross River State, Senator Ben Ayade has grave diggers around him. We should pray for him.
We should also pray for the lives of two paramount rulers in Cross River State.
AKWA IBOM STATE
Governor Udom Emmanuel will need serious prayers to return. Bloodshed is enormous and many more to come.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
God says we should not give up on USA. It is not over with her. Pray for USA. He is still interested in that nation. God says the coming presidential elections in United States will begin a process of restoring (Christian) values!

GOD’S HERITAGE FAMILY
I declare under God as I have received, by the mandate from heaven and the anointing of the Holy Ghost, this year shall be your year of wealth and riches. According to Psalm 112:3; “Wealth and riches shall be in thine house and your righteousness shall endure forever”. It shall be apparent to all that the game has changed in your life. They (your enemies) won’t be able to understand or decode you anymore. I prophecy, you shall do more in (this) one year than you have ever done in any year in your life. The year shall be for you, the year of the mighty move of God in the name of Jesus. In strange places, where you never expected anything, to happen, unbelievable things will happen there. God will surprise you! Out of the rock, water will come out for you. Manna will fall for you in wilderness places. Honey will come out of lions and beast for you.
All the enemies of your glorious destiny will carry shame this year and wear it like a garment. 2016 for you is a year of enlargement, of expansion, of boundless increase, of limitless opportunities.
God’s Heritage, hear me! God’s Heritage will soar. (You) shall experience a surge in every area of endeavour. Boundaries will collapse before you on every side. I prophecy, as the God of heaven liveth, no satanic influence can influence your life and destiny anymore, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! God said for me to tell you, “All those that have suffered and waited long, they shall be rewarded this year!” This shall be the year of the reward of the faithful. 2016 is your year of glory.
God’s Heritage members shall experience strange favours and dangerous wealth this year. When God spoke to us a few weeks ago about wealth and riches, I said (to Him) show us a token for good and He began to drop alerts, He began to transfer wealth, He began to sort out issues. The alerts were nothing. You have entered into the real deal. Owners of industries and conglomerates are rising (here as well as) multi millionaires in local and international currencies. So shall it be! ” The gentiles shall see thy light and kings shall come to the brightness thy rising.” You won’t know what is called lack anymore in your life. You and poverty shall be strangers forever! Never a meeting point anymore! In the name of Jesus Christ!

THE BODY OF CHRIST IN NIGERIA
Pastors that mix something else with God, your days are numbered!
All those who have suffered and waited long, shall be rewarded for 2016 is the year of reward for the faithful.
Jehovah is Lord. Let they that name the name of the Lord stand strong. Let them not depart. Let them not be weary. For I the Lord, I am with my own. For even in the time when others are sinking, that shall be the time of the lifting of the saints. Do not be afraid of the evil news and things that you will hear and you are hearing, for there are not for you. For I am your joy and I will sustain you. For even in the midst of the apparent crisis, you shall soar high and your greatness shall be apparent to all.

1 Share

Re: 2016 Prophecies As Released By Bishop Josef Bassey On 31st December, 2015 by Sijupopoola: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2016
Incredible and mindblowing.

(1) (Reply)

Left Behind / The Most Powerful Prayers / Religion:promoting Piss, Pus, Poo And Papillovirus!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.