Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,200 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year (874 Views)

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks / Abuja Invasion :- Wizkid Performs For Nearly Empty Seats Last Night / Tonto Dike Rips Blogger Apart For Comparing Her With Cossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by DONFASZY(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2009
ATLANTA – Court records show that Usher and Tameka Raymond were separated for nearly a year before the R&B singer filed for divorce, calling the marriage "irretrievably broken."
A divorce petition obtained by The Associated Press says the couple has lived separately since July. The two were married in a glitzy ceremony in August 2007, but split nearly a year later. The petition was filed Friday in Fulton County Superior Court.
The Raymonds have two young sons: 1 1/2-year-old Usher Raymond V and 6-month-old Naviyd Ely Raymond. Tameka Raymond has three children from a previous marriage.
The petition says there is "no reasonable hope of reconciliation" between Usher, 30, and Tameka Raymond, 38.
Usher is seeking joint custody of the children.

wetin concern fine boy with 8yrs diff wife, na wa o,

usher stupid, woman of after 3, if dbanj do dis one, na me go beat am mysef

usa is a free country sha

Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by moneygurl: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
Who did not see this coming
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by frijos(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2009
cry
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by Shentz(f): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
She somewhat looks like his mother in that particular picture
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by rapjunkie(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
i never understood why he married her in the first place. . . . shocked

she must have some super pu*sy with a cape. . . . grin
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by platinumnk(f): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
rapjunkie:

i never understood why he married her in the first place. . . . shocked

she must have some super pu*sy with a cape. . . . grin

CLASSIC!! I think im going to post this as one of my favorite quotes! grin grin grin grin
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by spikedcylinder: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
DON FASZY:

wetin concern fine boy with 8yrs diff wife, na wa o,
usa is a free country sha

Na wa o. undecided
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by ikamefa(f): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2009
the fact is he loves dating older women!  cheesy

prolly his kokoko only responds to those older pu*ssies with capes and x-ray vision, i can bet my last pulah!

his next woman will be an older woman  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Usher And Wife Have Lived Apart For Nearly A Year by mzansigirl(f): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2009
come on people, go easy on the guy wink

(1) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson Will Be Buried In South Africa. / Where Is Blackface? / Caroline Johnson Update:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.