Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! (676 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! / Difference Btw An Igbo Man And A Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by deebee13(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2016
AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST:

ANGELA GRANT'S POST:-
I love my husband so much and I can do anything to please him. But I am also lusting after his brother, what should I do folks?

COMMENTS:

WILLIAM HALE:
I think you need to talk to ur husband about it, because marriage is all about communication.

VANESSA DRINKWATER:
Oh dear! I have bin in ur shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that i'm married.

SOPHIA WOODS:
Talk to your husband and ask him to do the things you find attractive in his brother. That ought to save the marriage.

TRACY BAMBY:
Awwwwww love...Get urself a nice cuppa tea...it'll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother...oh and don't forget to watch Oprah later...*hugz hun*

NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST

RAMATOU IDEMUDIA'S POST:
I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother-in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please.

COMMENTS:

TITILAYO KURUKERE:
Ashawo!... no wonder u can't even give the poor man a son...so so daughters *mtcheeew*

DAMILOLA GBADAMOSI:
Oloshi leleyi, your brother-in-law ke

AMAKA EDE:
You are a disgrace to ur family and all women. May his tin get stuck in ur tin, Jezebel!!!

BORNBOY THE BIGBOY:
You are just too cute. I love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC... please add me so I can take care of u when my containers arrive from high and low seas. Bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life!

MOHAMMADU BELLO:
This is all President GEJ's fault

EKAITE AKPAN:
@Muhd you are mad...it is Buhari's fault... u he-goat! In fact, I don't even know why I'm talking to u sef...ILLITERATE

MR SMITH (Confused American on the friends list):
Huh?

AMINU GAIDA:
May Allah forgive u

AISHATU YAYA:
It's not ya fault...shey is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger...there are plenty good women around but he decided to choose u. Useless ojukokoro!

ADEBIYI OJO:
Abeg is anyone coming to London? I need someone to bring me some crayfish, it's urgent!

PATRICK OBAHIAGBON:
The enormity of this crinkun-crakun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum edificacy of the I do..I don't of the marriage!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2016
The difference in the level of education and maturity between those foreigners and the animals we have here makes the difference. Nigerians can be generally irritating. They'll make a meal out of every situation.
Re: D Difference Btw An American And Nigerian Facebook Post! by Dinocarex(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Just incase of front page!!!
Singing aloud*
I was here !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy / Breaking News. / This Guy No Dey Ever Pass Waec!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.