Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Help Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Pls (1043 Views)

Help Pls! I'm In Need Of Where To Get Zobo Leaves In Bulk And Cheap Price. / Help;pls Brothers Link Me On How To Make Legit Money Online / Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by cyril83(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
How do i make payment on paywithcapture ? ... i have been trying to make payment on the app but always having problem at the last stage. after inserting the transaction code its always coming up with 3D secure which i dont understand.

Can anyone help pls?
Re: Help Pls by Petroking: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
cyril83:
How do i make payment on paywithcapture ? ... i have been trying to make payment on the app but always having problem at the last stage. after inserting the transaction code its always coming up with 3D secure which i dont understand.

Can anyone help pls?

if you are using a master card or any card you will need to call your bank to help you out.. they will let you know how it works
Re: Help Pls by arbitrage: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
cyril83:

Can anyone help pls?

3D security is MasterCard securecode and verified by Visa. You can generate your 4-digit verified by Visa (VbV), also known as Internet PIN, i-PIN, on your bank's ATM by choosing iPIN menu there after slotting in your Visa card. But the MasterCard secure Code is usually generated on your bank's website, either as at the time you are using the card on a supported website, as you will be directed to your bank's site to either enter it or generate it. Currently, GTbank MasterCard secure Code is generated by choosing either of 2 options when making your card payment online. One is to press your GTbank hardware token while the second option is to receive a one time password (OTP) by SMS to complete your transaction. UBA Visa africard used to redirect to their website like Mastercards unlike other Visa cards but I wouldn't know how it is now, whether it is now ATM generated or not.
Re: Help Pls by Iammercy2018: 1:04am On Mar 24, 2018
You're trying to use someone else's card to make transfer.

OLE!!!!!
Re: Help Pls by cyril83(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Iammercy2018:
You're trying to use someone else's card to make transfer.

OLE!!!!!

You sound pained... Did i in anyway burst your scam or mission?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire,tony Elumelu Gyms At Transcorp Hotel,calabar (photos) / FCMB Opens Gbagada Branch Grand Style -see Photos / Naira Finally Devalued By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.