Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Binary.com Set To Change Random Indices To Volatility Indices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary.com Set To Change Random Indices To Volatility Indices (1073 Views)

Selloff Persists, As NSE Indices Shed N46billion / Forte Oil, Cadbury, Others Lift Nse’s Indices By N24b / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Binary.com Set To Change Random Indices To Volatility Indices by mypickupbuddy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
I guess you all must have heard, binary.com, the popular binary options trading platform of Nigerians is set to change the Random indices to Volatility indices.

Well according to Karen Yap, all other aspect of the random asset will remain the same.

I wish you all more greens!
Re: Binary.com Set To Change Random Indices To Volatility Indices by LecciGucci: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
mypickupbuddy:
I guess you all must have heard, binary.com, the popular binary options trading platform of Nigerians is set to change the Random indices to Volatility indices.

Well according to Karen Yap, all other aspect of the random asset will remain the same.

I wish you all more greens!

bro i quoted u today on a topic u neva replied me.
pls reply na.. i'm being cautious bcoz i hve bn scammed here couple of times
how is that guy's strategy working anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Professional Photographers In Nigeria / Prices Of Petrol In Some African Countries / Timeline For Establishing Pure Water Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.