Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." (1271 Views)

Ladies101 – Part 3 "What I Want To Eat Is Not Here." / Ladies101 – Part 2 "Lesson From Part 1." / Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‪‎Ladies101‬ - Part 5 "Mute, You Will Go And Pick Up My Sister." by mute4real: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ladies101 - Part 5

"Mute, you will go and pick up my sister."

Let's call her Lady C. She's in the age bracket of 26 to 30. She regards herself as a smart, beautiful and intelligent lady. I've known her for some time. We are from the same part of the country and speak the same language.

So I get a call from her on a Tuesday. "Mute, please, I need your help. My younger sister is around. She is doing something on the Island but she needs a place to put up. I was wondering if we can both stay at your place till she’s done. She will be done by Friday."

"Okay. So what day are we looking at here? When do you intend to come?"

"Today."

Oops! They want to come over today and she is calling me to tell me today. Well, technically, she is my person.

"Okay, no problem."

My younger brother lives with me. He is in the guest room. I will just share the guest room with him and give up my room for the ladies.

Later, that evening Lady C calls again. She says she is at Ogba but cannot find a Keke Napep to take her to my bus stop, that I should come pick her up.

Hello! It’s rush hour. The Keke Napeps have more than enough passengers to pick up so they don’t get to the usual bus stop. Passengers use their initiative to walk down the road and get on any incoming Keke Napep. So it pays them to pick up those passengers who walk to the other end of the road.

Not Lady C. She’s too intelligent for that. But it’s getting dark so I oblige her. Hop in the car and drive down to Ogba. I meet only Lady C.

"Where's your sister?"

"She's still on 3rd Mainland Bridge. I couldn’t wait for her to come meet me at the office. I'll be talking to her on phone."

We get back home and I show her the room they will be staying. Lady C keeps communicating with her younger sister, giving her directions on how to get to my bus stop. After which she is supposed to get a Keke Napep to the estate where I live. That was when it happened.

"Mute, you will go and pick up my sister."

Excuse me! Like you bought the car for me, right?

"Lady C, there are Keke Napeps right outside. Take one to the bus stop and go get your sister."

Lady C gets angry. Walks into the room to get money and walks out. Ten minutes later, she walks back in. Alone. Anger still visibly written all over her. She walks straight into the room.

About 45 seconds later, a younger lady walks in. She can't be more than 20 years old.

"Good evening." She keeps walking towards the only other door she could see. Probably figures that is where her sister must be since she's not in the sitting room.

"Excuse me," I say, bringing her to a halt. "Did your sister not tell you that the person who owns the place she got for you to put up during your stay is from your place?"

"Oh! Does that mean I should greet you in our dialect?"

No. Greet me in German.

Meanwhile, Lady C, who regards herself as smart, beautiful and intelligent, who ought to introduce her younger sister to me, is still in the bedroom, seething with anger because I refused to go pick up her sister.

Time for another commercial break, when we return we shall take a critical look at this story.

Being a woman is a lot more than having a pair of round, firm breasts and having the right curves that make heads turn. If that’s all you have then you are functioning at less than one percent capacity.

LadiesRoom is a subscription-based group right here on Facebook where ladies learn how to apply personal leadership in their relationships. Where you learn to be proactive instead of reactive. There's so much more you have to offer that you are not aware of.

With N2,000 per quarter you have access to nuggets that will transform how you think about relationship.

Click on the link below to get three days free access.

www./lroom

Strictly for ladies. Single or married.

(1) (Reply)

"The Marriage Vow" / Bound To Lust / Who Likes Nicholas Evans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.