Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

2016 Property Investment Plans For Working Class Ladies And Married Women. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2016 Property Investment Plans For Working Class Ladies And Married Women. (341 Views)

10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment / There Are Lot More Call For More 2016 Property / 2016 Property very Neat And Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Property Investment Plans For Working Class Ladies And Married Women. by onyimaximus(f): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
As a woman myself, I get very worried about the future sometimes. If my spouse passes on or we divorce will I be financially stable on my own without support from family and friends? Well, I will say yes because I learnt how to make investments wisely at an early age, so my husband and I are in our marriage because we love each other not because we can't bear to be on our own if things go wrong. But if you are reading this and your answer to the above question is 'No' then you need to start saving up to invest in landed properties this 2016 its a great deal of investment that you won't regret.

Whether you are a married woman or not, old or young, once you have stated making money is time to save and invest. So get in touch with us today and lets help you get started. No "OMO ONILE" Disturbance. All the necessary land documents are intact for your legal adviser to verify before we seal the deal. You can also buy land on our flexible payment options.

visit www.levenuegroup.com for more info or
call: 08136015308 or 08060678993
we will be glad to help.

(1) (Reply)

Direct From Owner!!! Urgently For Sale / Cheapest Filing Stations For Lease In Ibadan / Exquisitely Finished Luxury 3 Bedroom For Sale At Adekunle Yaba Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.