Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I'm Look For Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Look For Sugar Mummy (1416 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Are You Looking For Sugar Mummy/ Daddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by kingbobnet: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
HELLO I'M LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY THAT WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME AND I WILL GIVE IT TO HER ANY HOW ANY WERE SHE WANTS IT. I'M FOR REAL NOT FAKE.

THIS IS MY CONTACT INFO.

07029040121 EMAIL IS kingsley.elliot@yahoo.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW ON IT.

FROM KINGSLEY.[/b]
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by jaybee3(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
My client is interested. She is 65 yrs though and willing to pay top dols for your services.
You need to be able to convince her that you are up to the task, perhaps a pic of ur dingy will go a long way
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
@thread
WTF? ROTFLMAO

VERY FUNNY. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Nonsense and ingridient
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by ROBOCOB(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
Its not funny, things like this happen not only in the Western Counties but also at home. I know many Isale Eko chop money old madams that would prefer the hands of a chap.
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2009
kingbobnet:

HELLO I'M LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY THAT WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME AND I WILL GIVE IT TO HER ANY HOW ANY WERE SHE WANTS IT. I'M FOR REAL NOT FAKE.

THIS IS MY CONTACT INFO.

07029040121 EMAIL IS kingsley.elliot@yahoo.com

PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW ON IT.

FROM KINGSLEY.[/b]

Stop looking for insults angry
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by OgidiBoy(m): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2009
mama-gee:

The bobo is looking for sugar mummy not insults can't you read ?
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by daddee: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2009
when people talk of looking for sugar mummy, I wonder weither that means their mums are not sweet or what? If you have a loving and caring mother, I think that is sweeter than sugar already so why look for sugar mummy?
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by amebono11: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2009
mama-gee:

from kanu or you?
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by lonleyman7: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
if you can find one that will good for you. you wil satisfy then your both needs your sexual and your pockt need.

but do you think this kind of people exist?

i wish you all teh best
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by mamagee3(f): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
@amebo no.1

It's already obvious you have nothing to say grin, why don't you join your mom in hawking her body. cool
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by amebono11: 2:51am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

@amebo no.1

It's already obvious you have nothing to say grin, why don't you join your mom in hawking her body. cool

more like you joining yours to get fingered by touts cool
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

more like you joining yours to get fingered by touts cool

Daddy is coming home to Zap you. grin grin grin, so hold your peace and anxiety he would soon be back. idiotic otondo grin cool
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by naijarocks(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2009
I need one in Portharcourt.My number 07035261511. Shes got to be verrrrry busty cos i am a breast lover.
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by moore197(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2013
hi am a young man of 34yrs, pls kindly hook me up with a woman between 35 nd 45 as i really want to setle down as a man. she must b caring nd loving. call me on 08087839008.
Re: I'm Look For Sugar Mummy by Victor1020: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2014
If u ar really sure that u need sugar mummy, then here is my number. But I have only the contact of those b/w the age of 35 to 45 only. Here is my email for more details. Vokay1020@gmail.com. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Let Make This Our Own Nairaland Pin Share.. Thanks / Any Young Guy In Dis Room Pls Ping Me On 534F968A Let Chat / Am A Tomboy 4rm Warri. I Nid A Lesbianmate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.