Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers (1521 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Sewing Of School Uniforms And Sportwears. / 50 Videos On Cutting And Sewing Of Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by Sammyscool(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
if u need a good tailor...for shirts and trousers u can comment below...
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by caribbeangirl: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hi do you do small contract work for people outside of Africa I am seeking contract work for men's clothing with 2 or 3 talented tailors.

1 Like

Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by playcharles(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2016
post photo of your past and present portfolio on men smart shirt and pant trousers, and how affordable and reliable are you
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by Kaypro(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
@ Sammyscool Your contact pls
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by Sammyscool(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Kaypro:
@ Sammyscool Your contact pls
09025290212 or 09035661776
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by Sammyscool(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
playcharles:
post photo of your past and present portfolio on men smart shirt and pant trousers, and how affordable and reliable are you
very affordable and reliable.
would share sample pics soon. tanx
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by Sammyscool(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
caribbeangirl:
Hi do you do small contract work for people outside of Africa I am seeking contract work for men's clothing with 2 or 3 talented tailors.
sincerely...I av nt done any contract outside Africa, BT av done a few in Nigeria and u can count on me for a good sewing job even if its outside Africa. u can contact me so we can talk better. tnx
09025290212 or 09035661776
sammyscool97@yahoo.com
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by orshybay(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
We need skilled tailors or tailors that are ready to learn little more for mutually benefitting attachments with us. This is a vacancy, we need to employ..
Production of bulk clothing is what we do.
We are in Lagos Egbeda. Call us on 08034247912 or 08088001049.
Note: we are always needing tailors. we can have you in our database. so if you call today, you are not late.
Note also that this is not an agent thing. you will work and get paid directly. Its a direct employment.
Thanks.
Re: A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers by LebenNG: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
caribbeangirl:
hi sent a pm

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Clothing Company Or Brand / SUGGESTIONS: White Or Yellow Shea Butter? / Arranging Both Traditional And White Wedding For N1500000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.