Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army (1094 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / NDDC Bought Eight Vehicles Worth N560m — Sagay / Photos: US Dumps 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles To Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Rollingdice(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
The United States will today donate 24 mine resistant armor military vehicles to the Nigerian army as part of its promises to aid Nigeria in it's fight against the dreaded terrorist group- Boko Haram.

The vehicles worth $11m will be given to military officials at the Nigerian Army 9th Brigade Parade ground,Ikeja. A statement yesterday, by the Public Affairs Section of the US Consulate General Lagos, said:

The US is pleased to donate 24 Mine-Resistant, Armor-Protected (MRAP) vehicles valued at $11m to Nigeria’s military authorities. “The equipment donation represents part of the continuing US commitment to Nigeria and its neighbours to counter Boko Haram’s senseless acts of terror and promote regional security.”

Source: http://latestng.com/1242/us-donates-24-mine-resistant-vehicles-worth-11m-to-nigerian-army

1 Like

Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by omooba969(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice to know. cool
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by lilygabriel08: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
when
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by theV0ice: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
The Americans are keeping to the promises they made to Nigeria when PMB visited soon after swearing in...

This will go a long way to boost the morale of soldiers at the war front.

Kudos to the Americans and PMB.

God bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by theV0ice: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Tolexander: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
We shall prevail!
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Tolexander: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
But they were wailing that GMB's visit to the US has yielded nothing!

1 Like

Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by dondo83(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
kai and buhari just went to united state to eat chicken!
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by dustmalik: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good news

Cc: lalasticlala Obinoscopy Mynd44 Seun, the needful is needed.
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by pablobellins(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] Good for us
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by mrmetoo1: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Awesome news... Let's keep marching on to Sambisa
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Rollingdice(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Just wondering why its just coming. If this was done since a lot would have been averted.
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by alienvirus: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Some people will say they were purchased by the last administration.
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by ElekeNtioba: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tolexander:
But they were wailing that GMB's visit to the US has yielded nothing!

zombie.....

it achieved nothing NEW. The US has been giving this sort of aid to d military even before Jonathan. They call it non-lethal aid.

What the military really needs and which d US would never give them are game changing weaponry.
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
PDP and Boko Haram are now officially finished.
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
They are sending it after book haram has killed close to a thousand since our dullllard made that trip to the US.

To the Haters I don't give a bleep.

You poos taught me with Gej
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
boko haram be like : Every attack was a hit back to back, from gwoza to baga to marte , yet no caliphate Iyalaya anybody , Bleep that shit, nigerian army ti take over
boko haram be like : Every attack was a hit back to back, from gwoza to baga to marte , yet no caliphate Iyalaya anybody , Bleep that shit, nigerian army ti take over
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by DaBullIT(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Looks like PMB's excursions paid off
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by doctokwus: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
Confidence gradually being restored in the Nigerian military. At most the govt won't spend more than $1m to activate these $11m worth equipment.
Re: US Donates 24 Mine Resistant Vehicles Worth $11m To Nigerian Army by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rollingdice:
The United States will today donate 24 mine resistant armor military vehicles to the Nigerian army as part of its promises to aid Nigeria in it's fight against the dreaded terrorist group- Boko Haram.

The vehicles worth $11m will be given to military officials at the Nigerian Army 9th Brigade Parade ground,Ikeja. A statement yesterday, by the Public Affairs Section of the US Consulate General Lagos, said:

The US is pleased to donate 24 Mine-Resistant, Armor-Protected (MRAP) vehicles valued at $11m to Nigeria’s military authorities. “The equipment donation represents part of the continuing US commitment to Nigeria and its neighbours to counter Boko Haram’s senseless acts of terror and promote regional security.”

Source: http://latestng.com/1242/us-donates-24-mine-resistant-vehicles-worth-11m-to-nigerian-army
mean while dauski and pdp plus jonathan taught the best they could do is to pay bafarawa and other 4 billion for prayers that 10 million dollar too silly leaders

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over The Alleged Detaining Of 60 Chibok Girls Parents By Soldier / I Never Knew Of "Snail Speed" / Mr Ben Akabueze Is S.A To The Presidnt On Nat'l Planning And Not S.A To Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.