Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] (44842 Views)

Locally Fabricated Patrol Vehicles Launched By The Nigerian Army. Photos / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by maasoap(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
lemonade:
Ungrateful Nigerians are at it again. Complaining and wailing. O ga o!
You should have said ungrateful wailing wailers, ungrateful ipod youth.
Many developing nations would gladly accept such gifts. If they could get all of them running, it will go a long way in assisting the NA. Though I don't like the NA, they too like to massacre the defenseless citizens. Like Baga like Zaria.
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Sirchuka: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Someone's account is about increasing... because money must be used in servicing them, then guess what?... foreign engineers would be hired... opportunity in evry predicament... I love naija.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by oshe11: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by omonnakoda: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
See soldiers belle

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by fash6(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Very soon shekau go de drive one,carry am snap,leta use am do video.up 9ja
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by mapet: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
i waz thinkinh same
sunkoye:
can we do reverse engineering already?
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by drmikeadams(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
See as the American man uniform clean from head to toe..Walai ..I must join army for obodo oyibo

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
the same nigerians who all drive us used cars, use us used phones and who import and flood nigeria with us throway [ every corner in festac is littered with ovrnight traders selling discarded items] are suddenly upset because the US is donating used equipment to us? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by excel4us: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
wonders shall never end. USED what¿ kai!
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Revolva(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
I BEG NO COUNTRY LIKE AMERICA A BEG
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by kodded(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
coldsummer:
Yes!

Anyone who says PMB isn't the man that came at the most needed time is an enemy of the state and honestly I don't care what you think.

You should be thrown out of that country
you mean you are happy that America is dumping their used vehicles in Nigeria

and yo call it change

smh undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by SIRblessed(m): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
[/color][color=#000099]Nigeria is now America's newly found dumping ground! No thanks to our leaders who are all renegades, laughing and pleading at parlour of condensation...
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Austinelead(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2016
Descartes:
It's called "UK Used" cheesy

They are aware that Zoogeria has penchant for second hand articles/gadgets grin
how US and UK take resemble NWOKEM
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Lexusgs430: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Then simply pass us dere Ajeku!!! The ones Taliban and others could not destroy!!!.
I blame GEJ and DASUKI!!!
Anyways, half bread beta pass no bread!!!
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by AmAlbert(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2016
After now em go say em don ban #Okirika clothes ba?, Thunder ⚡ fire anybody wey go say make awon Bois no use Used products again, Imagine say Army dey use USED vehicles, who know say wether na PUSH&START?
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by mrDennis(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2016
RoddyMan:
Dividends of foreign trips?
They would probably recoup majority of the cost from the spares which can only be procured from them.

spares?? even if we buy new ones won't we still need spares after they've been used in combat?
do you know the cost of one of those?

smh ...
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by mrDennis(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2016
kodded:
you mean you are happy that America is dumping their used vehicles in Nigeria

and yo call it change

smh undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

U comparing An armored .car to a common commercial vehicle .. lols

please go and check out ameicas defence budget compare it with ours and each countries tech advancement. then come back and modify ur post
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2016
GenBuhari:
I will advise against accepting anything from America, probably fitted with satellite tracking device, and other spying technology, that they would use to defeat our military.

US are behind Boko haram , why making donations now that we have practically defeated Boko haram?

Why didn't they make such donation when GEJ need help and Boko running wild?
a point, but na your type pro-Iran pro-soviet union grin its fairly used, i trust our military to take checks atleast, this vehicles dont come cheap my bros
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2016
If these defensive weapons are intended to save our boys, shouldn't we show gratitude? These vehicles are intended to protect from mines and small arms explosive and with some modifications, our boys will feel safer. Our boys being safer at a war zone should be all that matters and not the intentions of the giver.

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2016
scachy:
As usual, they brought it to Nigeria "America's dumping ground "

do you know how much a brand new one cost? they gave us 24 fairly used make we take am grin

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2016
teebaxy:
Why me o God, I think I'm born into the wrong country, what is wrong with Nigeria, can't our leaders think, can USA do same to Russia,China, Germany?
giant of Africa syndrome, dont play dumb sir, we are not in their league bros, Saudi Arabia buy so much arms from US they sometimes pay with visa waivers and crude oil grin grin lets call a spade a spade, Ethiopia spend more than military than we do, things wont change if we keep deceiving ourselves.
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by kodded(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2016
mrDennis:

please go and check out ameicas defence budget compare it with ours and each countries tech advancement. then come back and modify ur post
you Are not even ashamed of yourself

few yeArs back Jonathan wanted to buy arms from them

whAt did they tell him ?

now that. the war is almost over you are here jubilating over a piece of scrap that still needs " minor fixing "
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 12:25am On Jan 08, 2016
mrDennis:

Saudi Arabia and Egypt is enough for him to checks, some people don't realize our down below we have fallen Ethiopia spends more than we do on their military( if El shabab near their border na roasting o grin)
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by erusen: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
slowice:
My people if you wnt to give some1 a gift...make it good. Its good that d US wnts to assist our dear cun3 in this fight bt gifting us used n unserviced military vehile is like dashing your friend old dirty cloths n then bragging abt it. This one na insult or wetin? undecided
i think say na only me one see am oh

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by WaffenSS(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Capitalism at its peak:

Give them clunkers, make a pile from expensive spare parts.
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
the Boko Haram war caught our military unaware after so much diverted funds grin grin i hope this new dispensation see the need to be combat ready!!!
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by tsdarkside(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Soreza:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/196345-us-donates-24-used-mine-resistant-vehicles-to-nigeria-2.html#jp-carousel-196347

yea,yea,yea....blablabla...whatever.......we must search the vehicles for spy-gadgets.....i dont trust the west a tall.....

their is nothing worser than our armies command-informations landing in the hands of the enemy...

1 Like

Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by shugaboy6102(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2016
GenBuhari:
I will advise against accepting anything from America, probably fitted with satellite tracking device, and other spying technology, that they would use to defeat our military.

US are behind Boko haram , why making donations now that we have practically defeated Boko haram?

God bless u,u just spoke my mind.US does not do anytn for free and like u said they probably must have installed tracking devices in that so called armoured tanks
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by pirowale: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Bubu don come o, Boko run away o . how we de sing that song when I small sef
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by EmekaBlue(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2016
dump site..when boko dey strong dem no gree even sell
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by revolt(m): 3:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Useless blackrace, tht cant produce anti landmine apcs. Our engineers shld hide their heads in shame
Re: US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] by Missy89(f): 3:07am On Jan 08, 2016
GenBuhari:

Really bro? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi / Onitsha Is Becoming A City Of Trade,Commerce & Industries? / Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.