Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee (27132 Views)

NYSC Allawee For All States In Nigeria 2018 (current) / Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid! / NYSC Allawee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by obidevine(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
tocin44:
lwkmd.. Nigerians mehn grin grin
ROTFL
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by Horlaz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
tocin44:
lwkmd.. Nigerians mehn grin grin
every single smoke was a hit,back to back from cigarette to weed to cocaine still I nver run mad..koni da fun iyalaya soft drink...hard drug ti take over...

2 Likes

Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by pcaliphate(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
"I no wan talk too much but I gat to say something". Every Night Suya Wrap was a hit back to back... from Kilichi to red meat and liver to well spiced chicken and yet no 360 hug. (It will be well with Iyalaya anybody)
Lady: Bros if you want the nylon, you can come and collect it....

3 Likes

Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by amauri(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dis back to back tin aint funny again.We nigerians knw hw to abuse jokes.

1 Like

Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by Dopenigga(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
richidinho:
every drop of sperm poured inside them was a hit, from the one i poured inside cynthia to Rebecca, from Funke to Rita
but see me now no baby

abortion ti take over
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by MNDY(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
tocin44:

I love this country mehn grin

As in if I ever leave the shores of this country, I will so miss the humour skills replete in this country displayed even amidst the suffering and smiling!
-
This "Back To Back" one is starting my own 2016 on a very splendid note already! The truth is that Nigerians are very brilliant with humour!

3 Likes

Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by diva90: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by LADEMINUS: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2016
Every single govt was a hit!! #backtoback from Obj to YarAdua, From the late one to GEJ, Now the mallam's gat it!! Koni da fun iyalaya 2.1B looters you think say u go escape? Buhari is coming to collect it
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by hopyroll(m): 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
every bae was a hit back to back form Rita to ngozi to yetunde to shalewa to dupe yet am still single........koni da fun iyalaya enibodi........olosho ti take over
Aunty amina, if u want the cloth u bought for me, come and take it oooo
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by sirbiolee(m): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Evry doggy style dem give was a hit.. Back to back frm Ashewo to Olosho to Ashomu.. Baba iyayan Runs gal ti take over..

Egbon Lover boy if u want ma gf come n take it...
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hilarious, hahhhhhaaa
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by profstar(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dharniel:
every job searching site was a hit back to back, from jobberman to employment Nigeria to justjobsNG to pushCV to workforce, yet no job... koni dafun iyalaya anybody, Yahoo Yahoo ti take over.

egbon buhari, if you want my certificates, come and collect it...
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by Caseless: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
pretydiva:
Not funny undecided
your problem is bigger than the joke, I guess.
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by scave(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
every mess I mess was a heat back to back from beans mess to egg mess to rotten meat mess but mosquito no die iyala yala any body shit ti take over.
egbon toilet come and collect it
Re: Back To Back Speech Using NYSC Allawee by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
tocin44:

I love this country mehn grin
na sooo..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) / Corpers Assaulted By Medview Airline Security Operators (Photos, Video) / We Spent Over N800million To Set Up The NYSC Online Registration System-nysc DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.