Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] (45106 Views)

Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by xcelor(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2016
God of Davido go do am 4 us ooo....Oya Evrybody say Amen!
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by lilmax(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2016
ipledge10:
To you now, you have made a point...ALIKO DANGOTE of our time

Empty Barrels make the loudest noise
poverty grin

Go and make money so that you can also count your millions

See this one o,so if them give you 1m now you think you are rich already ? grin see mentality

Okay before the end of 6months you shall count your millions, say amen cheesy
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by lilmax(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2016
donblade855:
u tire o. #1m na money? If u say na money that means u poor pass church rat
the guy dey surprise me o grin
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by aphildam(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2016
chinemerem26:
A tee shirt of 70k?... so kids clothes cost this much?!!!!
. Yea But It Wears And Tears,not The Wears Of Angels, The Treasures Of Earth, Moths And Thieves Do Jobs With Them,it Dazzles D Simple But The Wise Knows The True Treasures, The True Treasure Is In God. Marvel Not Bro
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by aphildam(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
lilmax:
the guy dey surprise me o grin
Yea Bro,it's Not A Sin To Buy Such, Every Man Is Accountable For His Action, But Its Unwise And Childish To Perform Such Action:pasting The Receipt Skyhigh. 1 Corin 13:11~when I Was A Child,i Spake As A Child, I Understood As A Child,i Thought As A Child: But When I Became A Man, I Put Away Childish Things.
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by VickyRotex(f): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Explorers:

70k, one Tshirt.....Na 2 buy a whole boutique 4 my ondo here. Na one senior staff salary be that 4 one company o, my salary sef reach..Poor man's thinking though...God bless himgrin

cheesy

God Bless our hustle my brother.

Happy New Year Sile! smiley
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Explorers(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy

God Bless our hustle my brother.

Happy New Year Sile! smiley

Same here sis, a year of favor, success, blessing, breakthrough, upliftment, opportunities & happiness. IJN, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by OBAGADAFFI: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2016
ipledge10:
I laugh people like this...have any of you seen #1million cash in your life?...you come here saying rubbish

Back to the topic....I dont think that is neccessary,but since we are in era of snapchat and IG its allowed

Kids everywhere

And how much is 1 million with the current exchange rate.

Can 1 million get you a land in Lagos?

Can 1 million get you a store/shop in any mall in Lagos?

1 million can even clear some imports from NACO and Lagos ports.

Why make so much noise over 1 million.
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
lilmax:
poverty grin

Go and make money so that you can also count your millions

See this one o,so if them give you 1m now you think you are rich already ? grin see mentality

Okay before the end of 6months you shall count your millions, say amen cheesy
Mugu with current exchange rate I make more than a million in less than 3months...can you dash the poster above you #1000,000 this morning?
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by VickyRotex(f): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Explorers:

Same here sis, a year of favor, success, blessing, breakthrough, upliftment, opportunities & happiness. IJN, Amen.

Amen!!! Thank You!

A more fulfilling Year for you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by anigbajumo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nienie:
I hate this kid with passion eh angry

bae,why?

Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Nienie(f): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
anigbajumo:

bae,why?
Who will what he posted now help?
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by anigbajumo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nienie:

Who will what he posted now help?

U are funny,he doesn't care of DAT and he finz it means nofin.....

Is not a must for pple to comments, he lives his Life da way he want...u dnt need to hate cry cry
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Only one million shioor lol
His mates have private planes all sort nah
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by extinctbeauty(f): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
must he show us the receipt, please grow up and let us rest................we don see u
kennyman2000:
Hmmmm...
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
These people are the reason why our youths don't want to work anymore.
Everyone wants to get rich quick.
Too bad.
We all know that you're rich. Keep it to yourself sad
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Nienie(f): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
anigbajumo:

U are funny,he doesn't care of DAT and he finz it means nofin.....

Is not a must for pple to comments, he lives his Life da way he want...u dnt need to hate cry cry
ok
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by 1914Yuri(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
How That One Take Increase PSG Odds To Win Their Match Today?
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by lilmax(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
ipledge10:
Mugu with current exchange rate I make more than a million in less than 3months...can you dash the poster above you #1000,000 this morning?
you make more than a million in less than 3months now? grin

Of course I can dash the poster #1000,000

This guy's poverty is really affecting his numbers grin
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
lilmax:
you make more than a million in less than 3months now? grin

Of course I can dash the poster #1000,000

This guy's poverty is really affecting his numbers grin
well i dont have anything to prove to you...i think i should put end to this conversation....ALIKO of our time
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by donblade855: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
ipledge10:
How much have you make in your life?
lolz please i am well payed. And 1 million naira cant be my problem. If you say 5million i would undastand
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by ipledge10(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
donblade855:
lolz please i am well payed. And 1 million naira cant be my problem. If you say 5million i would undastand
I never say #1million is really much,but you guys make it look like its nothing at all
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Jarus(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
STILESGANG:
He is not close to being a billionaire in dollars.He doesn't even own a private jet and that is what the super-rich use to distinguish themselves from the rich people.Dangote's cousin that is worth 500million dollars has one.That does not change the fact that he is rich though.
You made sense, except on the private jet part. This guy is likely richer than Jimoh Ibrahim. Jimoh Ibrahim has a private jet.

Eleganza Okoya does not have a private jet too. I can bet he's richer than jet-owning Jimoh.
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by STILESGANG: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jarus:

You made sense, except on the private jet part. This guy is likely richer than Jimoh Ibrahim. Jimoh Ibrahim has a private jet.

Eleganza Okoya does not have a private jet too. I can bet he's richer than jet-owning Jimoh.
Believe me if chief adeleke had the means to buy and maintain a private jet he would have done so a long time ago.He flies first class on every trip to america(1.5million naira)This is someone who loves luxury.

Owning a private jet is a trademark for wealthy people all over the world even prudent ones like and bill and zuckerberg aren't left out
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Caleycash:
Am very sure you are the most pretty girl have seen on Nairaland, nawa oo
Awwww

Tanks for the compliment

But truth be said, i am not

Where some nairaland babes r, my beauty is just a learner
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Caleycash(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
myfantasies:
Awwww

Tanks for the compliment

But truth be said, i am not

Where some nairaland babes r, my beauty is just a learner
Maybe you look down on your self... but I love plain beauty, no much makeup, a bit tho is fine, and you got it all, or maybe beauty is in the eyes of the beholder really smiley
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Jarus(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
STILESGANG:
Believe me if chief adeleke had the means to buy and maintain a private jet he would have done so a long time ago.He flies first class on every trip to america(1.5million naira)This is someone who loves luxury.

Owning a private jet is a trademark for wealthy people all over the world even prudent ones like and bill and zuckerberg aren't left out

Good to know.
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by owuyelomolatile: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2016
And they will say they are being robbed!Showing off after 1m shopping binge,with evidence of that wickedness n oppression,in a country where 8 ouut of every 10 wallow in abject poverty.The 'gbege'(monkey) upon all still look like 'aaya or ijiwere'(gorilla)wailers eat ur food now!help a boy who oiis on d verge of destruction.Has he forgotten what happened to him in SA?
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by myfantasies(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
Caleycash:
Maybe you look down on your self... but I love plain beauty, no much makeup, a bit tho is fine, and you got it all, or maybe beauty is in the eyes of the beholder really smiley
Tanks for the compliment

I really appreciate it wink
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by Caleycash(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks for the compliment
I really appreciate it wink
Ok
Re: Davido Lavishes 1million Naira On Shopping Spree [PICS] by WoodenGate: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lol
Chuka....u really think I can't afford 1m??
How new year brother.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / "Who Did This To Me?" - Artwork Of Don Jazzy By A Fan / DJ Cuppy Poses With Her Bespoke Rolls-Royce Phantom 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.