Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job (1941 Views)

The Salary Structure Of Nigeria Prison Service And Federal Fire Service / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Bless4me: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please house i need your golden advice on choice for carrier between dangote job and federal fire service job I am HND holder thanks
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Dahveydson(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you sincerely need advice on this, then i'm sorry, Your village people may be after you.

What are your career goals?
Which one among them pays better?
Which one has job security?

Things to consider.
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by ksstroud: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:
If you sincerely need advice on this, then i'm sorry, Your village people may be after you.

Things to consider.

Bro take it cool on the dude.... grin
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dahveydson:

Things to consider.

Looool! you need an overdose of chill pill.
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by lcoral(f): 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
This op need to undergo serious fasting./prayers for asking this question
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Bless4me: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Thanks I need more advice I don't know which one pay better am yet to know there pay package
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by lcoral(f): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bless4me:
Thanks I need more advice I don't know which one pay better am yet to know there pay package

Apart from d pay u should also consider job security.
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Bless4me:
Please house i need your golden advice on choice for carrier between dangote job and federal fire service job I am HND holder thanks
for me, I think the government job takes it. job security, avenue for further development in other areas and you will have enough time for yourself, my 2cent though!!
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by cy22me(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
dude federal government work is secured compared to dangote. put the pay or whatever aside

Thank you
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Bless4me: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks for your advice my people but I will be 37yrs old this year am thinking of getting the money during my active period of life that is what confusing me because the doors is open please talk to me like your brother thanks
Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Talie2kiss(f): 9:19am On Jan 08, 2016
i wanted to bypass this but like seriously u have been advised already, i know ur mind is on dangote because of the pay well its ur choice to make abi na we go regret am on ur behalf when d time reach ni... but for my own o take d federal job.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Which One Is The Best Between Dangote Job And Federal Fire Service Job by Judeopara(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bless4me:

How do I contact you sir

(1) (Reply)

Upload And Earn. / Quick Offer. / Job Opportunities For Serious Minded Undergraduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.