Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) (24616 Views)

10 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ghana (Photo) / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by nike4love: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Know2020:
See him dark yoloba face and yellow eyes. As soon as I saw that face, I knew he was yoloba...look like Ghanaian.

Lols wetin be yoloba??
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by chuose: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Pain:
It's all these heebo boys bearing yowrobaa names
No deceive yasef, kill Na Yoruba stronghold
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by caprini1: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
iamord:
I understand where you are coming from. this is more of a personal character in your landlords side. If you have people you can consider in, drip the evidence and take it from there. I hope to see such a person brought to book.
i didnt have to go that far,having knowing his kind of person,i gave out out all my belongings to a female friend of mine he hates so much in his presence,before i moved back to Naija after my project,he almost died out of envy and anger(the lady came to the house with Ghana police to interview him). cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by iamord(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
caprini1:
i didnt have to go that far,having knowing his kind of person,i gave out out all my belongings to a female friend of mine he hates so much in his presence,before i moved back to Naija after my project,he almost died out of envy and anger(the lady came to the house with Ghana police to interview him). cheesy
that's a good step in the right direction. His envy will be his downfall
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by dragunov: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Erukumakanaki:
Alabi could be Nwa-Alabi or Alabi-chi angry
Or Nwaalabiichi! The guy just shortened the darn thing for the Ghanaians to pronounce. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamord:

Dude..
Are you saying sumfin..
Hahaa.. You can't tell me nothing!

Sick Ghanaian pay ur debt $131mill debt to Nigeria sick inward looking bastards
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=ATajur post=41766828]Ghana is nt Nigeria where u wil stab somebody an go free[/
quote]

Please explain how many murder cases do you know off hia in Nigeria that the culprit escaped or vanished into thin air..... You Ghanaians have no future all you investments are taken by foreigners instead of you to get ur ass busy....you come hia to spill horeshit
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by iamord(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
wallace83:

Sick Ghanaian pay ur debt $131mill debt to Nigeria sick inward looking bastards
But which planet did this attention seeking slowpoke come from . What's my business with a debt. Like your generation has even seen half of that amount. Guy,.. U dead!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamord:

But which planet did this attention seeking slowpoke come from . What's my business with a debt. Like your generation has even seen half of that amount. Guy,.. U dead!

Demented Bleep ....look for one small Ghanaian community and chill....the debt is not your business Ignorance when Nigerian cuts its gas and pms to Ghana ehh go concern u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by achimotan(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
iamord:

Don't mind the Wallace guy. The dude is one confused character. Do u remember when he falsely claimed to be a Ghanaian last year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by iamord(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
achimotan:

Don't mind the Wallace guy. The dude is one confused character. Do u remember when he falsely claimed to be a Ghanaian last year
lol. Bro am not even concerned about the low life. He just keeps piping in my mention. Expecting hoping to bring up some stories that touch. He is irrelevant and should be ignored. How are u doing smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by achimotan(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
wallace83: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2015

THIS IS WHAT WALLACE83 WROTE ON 16 OCTOBER LAST YEAR. THE GUY HAS IDENTITY CRISIS. ONE MINUTE HE IS A NIGERIAN, ANOTHER MINUTE HE IS A GHANAIAN FROM AKATSI ABOR

Bossu!!!!!! Your ignorance is bliss......OK I'm tired of exchanging words with you guys ,and who told you these foreigners control Nigeria's economy.... Look face it Nigeria is bigger than Ghana,if they sneeze countries in west Africa would catch a cold ..pause and do your research and see how much and what Ghana gains from Nigeria... The fact that I'm a Ghanaian no go stop me from stating the obvious...... But I really wanna meet you guys the way una mouth dey run its clear to see u never had love and need someone to show you the light hmmm you guys should stop being bitter
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=achimotan post=41785485]wallace83: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2015

THIS IS WHAT WALLACE83 WROTE ON 16 OCTOBER LAST YEAR. THE GUY HAS IDENTITY CRISIS. ONE MINUTE HE IS A NIGERIAN, ANOTHER MINUTE HE IS A GHANAIAN FROM AKATSI ABOR

Bossu!!!!!! Your ignorance is bliss......OK I'm tired of exchanging words with you guys ,and who told you these foreigners control Nigeria's economy.... Look face it Nigeria is bigger than Ghana,if they sneeze countries in west Africa would catch a cold ..pause and do your research and see how much and what Ghana gains from Nigeria... The fact that I'm a Ghanaian no go stop me from stating the obvious...... But I really wanna meet you guys the way una mouth dey run its clear to see u never had love and need someone to show you the light hmmm you guys should stop being bitter[/qu

Baboon who open ur cage
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
achimotan:

Sick Bleep....I wonder how u guys found this nairaland sef .....yes I'm a Ghanaian go burn labadi beach if ehh pain you sai
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by O0XYGEN: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
wallace83:

Sick Bleep....I wonder how u guys found this nairaland sef .....yes I'm a Ghanaian go burn labadi beach if ehh pain you sai
The fact that you are a nigerian seeking asylum in Ghana doesn't make you a Ghanaian ok.Besides you are too foolish to be a Ghanaian. "nigerian" fits you perfectly so chill.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
The fact that you are a nigerian seeking asylum in Ghana doesn't make you a Ghanaian ok.Besides you are too foolish to be a Ghanaian. "nigerian" fits you perfectly so chill.

Annnnd another monkey came out from its cage........mahama just welcomed some prisoners from Guantanamo bay...promise he'll get to you soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Alabi is an urhobo name from Delta. Perhaps Warri
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by achimotan(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2016
wallace83:

Kwaaaaasiaaa. Your criminal activity and Impersonation made me find nairaland. GOON
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Stabbing Landlord To Death In Ghana (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
achimotan:

Kwaaaaasiaaa. Your criminal activity and Impersonation made me find nairaland. GOON

Not an atom of intelligence.... For now on I will never say a word to y'all dummie...tell your friends aiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour / Woman caught trying to smuggle Indian Hemp into Ikoyi Prisons (Photo) / 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.