Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Offering Taraba Kosso Wood. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Offering Taraba Kosso Wood. (1383 Views)

Offering Taraba Kosso Wood / I Need To Buy Kosso Wood! / Kosso Wood From Taraba Needed Urgently In Lagos Or Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offering Taraba Kosso Wood. by ekatonsyn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
We are a trading organization company in Nigeria and we deal on kosso wood products and others. we are in suitable position to satisfy and handle all your trading consulting needs regarding purchasing and export of kosso wood with high quality, produced from hardwood. We will Supply good quality African Hardwood, logs, sawntimber, lumber, Teak with Competitive price.

Quick Details:
Type: kosso Wood
Shape: Square
Color: Yellow Brownish
Length & Breadth (cm): 30*30*220cm, 35*35*220cm, 40*40*220cm.
Place of Origin: Nigeria.

Specifications:
kosso wood.
No defects and 15% moisture at time of shipment.
For more informations and inquiry to purchase please feel free to contact the details below:

Mr Anthony Anyanwu
WhatsApp: +2348094050577
Tel: +2348100407007
Email: ekaton.synergies@gmail.com

Re: Offering Taraba Kosso Wood. by eseleborjpyaho: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
SIR,

KINDLY FULL DETAILED OFFER TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Offering Taraba Kosso Wood. by ekatonsyn(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
eseleborjpyaho:
SIR,

KINDLY FULL DETAILED OFFER TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

Good morning Sir,

Sending you details isnt an issue, but the issue here is you identifying what you want and how you want it, that's why I made available my contact information herein, you can either call, email, skypeor WhatsApp me...I await your candid response and enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Wallpapers And Unique Window Blinds For Sale / PKC Suppliers Needed / Clean 40ft,and 20ft Empty Containers,for Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.