Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Feyisetan @ 52: She Is The Rock Behind My Success – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feyisetan @ 52: She Is The Rock Behind My Success – Fayose (523 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Fayose And His Wife, Feyisetan / Throwback Photos Of Fayose & His Wife, Feyisetan / Feyisetan Fayose Distributes Delivery Kits To Pregnant Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feyisetan @ 52: She Is The Rock Behind My Success – Fayose by Ofunaofu: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has
described his wife, Feyisetan, as a great source of
support and God’s grace he enjoys as a politician
and the leader of the current administration in the
state.
In a congratulatory message by the governor on
Thursday to mark his wife’s 52nd birthday, Fayose
described his wife as the positive force behind his
political successes.
According to a press statement issued by his Chief
Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, Fayose said of
his wife, “She has distinguished herself as a role
model. A person who believes in modesty and
totally reserved.
“Her prayer life has made a difference and has
impacted positively on me. Any woman that marries
a man like me, who is generally seen to be fearless
and courageous and who is vulnerable to attacks by
political opponents, cannot afford not to have a
woman with her sterling qualities as wife. Only a
virtuous, Godly and resolute woman like her have
what it takes to stand firm in the face of attacks.
“I appreciate her as she adds another year and also
appreciate her care for our children. God has
brought her to this kingdom at this auspicious time
when many supposed men of honour have
disappeared into the thin air.
“I want to assure her that her labour of love will not
be in vain. She is a woman to emulate for her
modesty and inspiring and fervent prayer life and
only her can be an ideal wife for a man like me,” he
said.
Governor Fayose wished her many more glorious
and fulfilling years on earth and prayed for more
bliss in their marriage.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/feyisetan-52-she-is-the-rock-behind-my-success-fayose/
Re: Feyisetan @ 52: She Is The Rock Behind My Success – Fayose by Chanchit: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Now this is the kind of wife we are talking about, not those ones weh dey give Emusmith heartache. Those ones that wants to use iphone6 the only function they know on it is to snap and upload it on fb looking for guys to turn their ATM machine, na yahoo boys and thieves una go marry.
Re: Feyisetan @ 52: She Is The Rock Behind My Success – Fayose by Destined2win: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
A woman is a helper. If you are a man and cannot get help from your wife, then there is a problem

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake BVN/CBN Fake Customer Care / Buhari Knows Nothin About The Economy & Has No Economic Team-LP Chairman / Flash:metuh’s Self Appointed Lawyer Withdraws Suit Against EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.