Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? (657 Views)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / See What Men Did To This Helpless Lady - Strips And Molest Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by nairacoded: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please Can we stop and defend this helpless girl?
Udeh Emmanuela wrote:
I dont understand what this world has turned into especially our country Nigeria. Those who suppose to fight corruption are the people safeguarding it. My question is are we safe at all? I went to a village, Obollo Eke in Udenu Local Government Area Enugu State.There was a girl of 14 years plus carrying 7months pregnancy. I took pity on her thinking she had been misled by the luxury of this world. I chatted with her and her people concerning her condition of being in woman hood at her age. To my astonishment, the girl was raped by two fullfledged men. One is married and the other unmarried. I asked the mother of the girl what effort had been made to bring the men to their good senses. She told me with tears that her daughter concealed it from them for three months but they found out because she became pregnant.she told her mother she didnt tell her that time because the men threatened to wipe out her family if she do so. Our so called police was allerted and the culprits were arrested and detained. In their statement they affirmed they did it. Reason that the girl refused to grant them their request. After about one week they were released. The police refused to help the girls family charge the case to court claiming there was no evidence. Pls what evidence is needed again in this issue since the men gave their statement and the 14 years old girl is pregnant? The mother couldnt bear the pain she went to Enugu police station and was asked to pay 50,000 naira if she want them to help her.-Oh what a poor woman! I think I blame Nigerian Economy also.As am talking with you the family is carrying the burden alone pleading God to safeguard their remaining daughter as threats are still coming. This is indeed a helpless family. I want to appeal to everyone who cares and is willing to help in this case to send message through this Facebook or contact me on email: udehemmanuela@gmail.com

~ www.nairacoded.com ~
Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chei na to go install magun for girl thing so any man wey wan try rape am, him go die!

2 Likes

Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by henriettanenye(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
this is the work of ministry of women affairs...direct the girl and the family to them...just pray the person to lead the case will have iron hand
Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by mcocolok(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
cheap scam...use another format
Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by nairacoded: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
mcocolok:
cheap scam...use another format
Scam??
Nawao Nigerian!
Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by nairacoded: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
McCocolok or whateva u call ya self,
Whatbdobu mean by cheap scam?
Did anybody request for money?
Abi dem don dey scam information ni?

Receive sense biko
Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wat a pity. Ahh this country is looking hopeless to me nowadays. I read sad news in this country hear and their
Re: Please Can We Stop And Defend This Helpless Girl? by RuJay: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Scam scam scam naso e dey start pls use anoda format

(1) (Reply)

Is Globacomm Nigeria Fined Too? / How Two Teachers Raped A 6yr Old Nursery Pupil In Kano / Man Caught His Wife, Ganiyat, Eating With Her Boyfriend In His Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.